Building: Bitter Cold Touch

PerennialRook

I'm building a spell for a sorcerer from a place called "The Bitter Expanse" it is a frozen wasteland. One of the spells he has developed is called bitter cold touch.

The most interesting aspect of it is that it adds a constant 3d6 stun only damage to any metalic weapon he touches. Thus when fireing his bow he says the incantation, gentle mist falls from this hand and he touches the tip of the arrow.

Said arrow, when embedded in the chest of some deserving orc, continues to do 3d6 stun unless removed, fading to 2d6 stun after 1 minute, to 1d6 stun after 2 minutes, and finally is no longer cold after 3 minutes have gone by.

When applied to a melee weapon it adds 3d6 stun only damage for the next minute then fades as the arrow.

While the power is activated it will do 3d6 stun only damage added to a strike or grapple.

It also freezes water.

How do I build this?

-Preston

I'd make it a Multipower with:

1) A 0 END Uncontrolled STUN Only No Range Energy Blast that fades as noted. Use it by itself or as part of a Multipower Attack with a weapon of your choice, unarmed Strike, Grab, etc.

2) A 0 END Uncontrolled STUN Only Energy Blast that fades as noted and that can only be used in conjunction with a ranged weapon attack (probably a -0 or -1/4 Limitation at most in this case).

3) A Minor Transform (water to ice).