Help building robot detector

rburroughs69

The campaign that we are running has a lot of robots in it posing as people. I am trying to build a device that I can use to both detect if the enemy is a robot, and to disable them as well. My character is a lot like Batman and my alter ego owns/runs a high tech computer company that specializes in advance AI equipment. What would be the best way to build what I am looking for?

You could build a devide with detect machine mind (probably a 3 point detect, since detect minds is a 5-point detect) and buy up any advantages you wanted on the detect. As for disabling them, depends on how you want to do it. My default suggestion would be a drain technology attack, but there's lots of options.

Disables them at the same time? Then this becomes really easy. Just define an attack that works Only Against Robots (you will have to decide how much of a disadvantage this is, based on the frequency of robots; if they are very common, it may even be a -0). Now you can attack everyone with it, and anyone who is affected is a robot (this use, in itself, might make the above Limitation a -0). Free detect. ;)