Fiction resources for Solar HERO.

Ranxerox

Re: Fiction resources for Solar HERO.

Wow! This thread went and resurrected itself while I wasn't looking! I googled Planetes and it looked really cool; I'm going to have to track some of that s**t down. I've heard about Cowboy Bebop for ages but I've never taken the plunge with it; something else that I need to do. I may have seen GURPS: Terradyne sitting around at my FLGS; I'll look.

More books have been recommended than I will make it through. When I was young, I would read at least one book a week, but now that I'm getting up there in age I seem to need a month to get through a "page turner". That is not to say that you guys should stop recommending books. There might be others reading this thread looking for resources. So if you remember any more good science fiction books about exploration and colonization of the solar system, by all means post them. Even if I don't get to that selection, someone else might.

:thumbup: