Stanley R. Teriaca's Dream Projects List.

steriaca

This is more of a dream that a reality, but since I am planing on moveing (and with the move along with my mother, we are planing on getting a computer of my own), I have decided that I do want to write some books for HERO. This is my list. Feal free to coment on what I have listed. (Note, none of theas are Champions related, since I beleve that Champions would be off limits to anyone except for HERO insiders and members of Cryptic Studios).

HERO System Book of Vampiers: A book on vampiers, and using them in vareous settings.

Chambara HERO: A book on the Samuri setting, and on Japanies history, mythology, and culter of ferdual Japan. A big expantion of my "Sercerts of the Samuri" artical included. Prehaps some common Japanies monsters and Ninja also?

HERO System Book of Demons: Like the vampier book, but with a difrent focus.

HERO System Book of Dragons: See the vareous "Book of" books above.

HERO System Mecha Garage: Vareous bipod vehicals for vareous gendras.

Re: Stanley R. Teriaca's Dream Projects List.

If you ever do get started on that first one, be sure you spell "Vampire" correctly. ;)

Oh, and there's already a Book of Dragons.

OK. Dragons are out. And I will be shure to spell "Vampire" corectly because I will make shure the computer I get has a word prosseser program with a Spell Check function.

Re: Stanley R. Teriaca's Dream Projects List.

There are many Japanese monsters in the two Asian Bestiary books ... however I like the idea of the Demon book.

You may want to also look at GURPS Japan as I found this a great source of Japanese information. (I don't actually play GURPS, but must admit they make great source books.)