I'm searching an Idea for one Power...

Dr Divago

Well, i've a(nother) problem

RedCap has some points left (16 points) and i've no idea of what power to build...

I'll talk about her:

She's.. she WAS a very beautiful girl, she was secretary in a laboratory structure, before accident...

Some machinery is exploded, nearly all people fleed, she was not so fast, and radiation invested her.

Now, right legs, tight, breast, shoulder, arm and right side of the face is orribly scared; not deformed, only visible veins through pallid skin When she was child, her dreams was to be a "beautiful faire", now she's only a "Red Cap".

Not only her aspect, even her body was changed; now she's able to control some form of energy.

So this is the powers:

-She can Teleport (5", ½ END)

-She can Absorb energy who hit her in the "deformed"" body (Absorption Energy to STUN, Activation 12-, plus Armor only up to amount rolled by absorption...)

-She can induce pain by touching with right hand (EB 2d6 NND with No Range)

-She can Extinguish energy in other persons (Suppress 3d6 only versus Mental/Energy, cumulative x2)

-And she, using a very powerful technological RedCap, can Suppress the powerful psykokynetical power of Kynetik (another villain) (and only of Kynetik)

(This power is the plot of the adventure so is VERY IMPORTANT)

And i've some more points to spend (i'm not sure how many points, around 15-20)

And another problem: after adventure is gone, if Red Cap is alive (and if plater's' want to play again, wich i hope :) :)), i must remove "power to suppress only psykokynetical power of Kynetik" and use this 16 points on some more...

Have you any Idea?

(Sorry, i'm very discursive and longwinded, but... hei! is my name :cool: )

Well, you have movement powers, attack powers, adjustment powers, defense powers . . . I say round out your character with a nice sensory power. How about Touch group ranged detect Energy Patterns? I see her holding up her garish hand, sensing the subtle fluctuations in the space around her . . .

Just a thought.

Depending on the type of campaign, she may have a Change Enviroment, noticable, but not toxic radiation. (sickly green glow, not enough to read by) Although I don't know of a villian that suffers from radiation. Maybe a radiation-based energy blast?

Extra Limbs. Perhaps just a small arm branching out from below the elbow?

Power Defense. Perhaps limited to special effects, "radiation based effects"

Stretching. Reach out and touch someone.

Of course, Sociotard already mentioned extra senses.

Originally posted by Blue Jogger

Depending on the type of campaign, she may have a Change Enviroment,

mmmmhhh

it's' an idea... even 'cause a PC (RedCap is a NPC, for an "exemplar" adventure to play in a Con... or to let know Hero to my D&D-fan friend with the subtle "i must playtest this adventure... :)" subterfuge :))

i've saying...

it's' an idea 'cause a PC has a Vulenerability to "EMP, Microwave and Intense EM Field"

but... there's something that don't' likes me...

Stretching. Reach out and touch someone.

You say something like "Piccolo (form DragonBall) Stretching Arm"?

mumble mumble...

naaaaaahhh

She can use the Teleport...

Original posted by Sociotard

I say round out your character with a nice sensory power. How about Touch group ranged detect Energy Patterns? I see her holding up her garish hand, sensing the subtle fluctuations in the space around her . . .

Nice idea!

One of PC (a girl) has an electrical aura, so She can sense her... or sense RTX-9900, an automaton, other PC...

well, nice ideas; thanks both

Stretching with Invisible Power Effects :: She opens a small teleportal and reaches through it... :)

Or the Change Enviro to emit a magnetic field...or radiation field.

I love the enhanced sense idea.

The nastiest idea I can think of is

Detect Electromagnetic Spectrum, Ranged, Targeting. Possibly even Discriminatory. (Radio Sense Group)

Due to the nature of her accident, RedCap has become very sensitive ot the sources of energy disturbances in the atmosphere within her immediate area. She is now subconsciously aware of the emission and source traces as they disturb the subtle balance of the radiation coursing through her body.

Put "Concentrate 1/2 DCV throughout" on it if necessary, so she can get in tune with her surroundings...

With that power, she can detect and identify energy blasts, flight trails, force fields, and she can target the generator... :)

Originally posted by Farkling

I love the enhanced sense idea.

The nastiest idea I can think of is

yes i like too

Detect Electromagnetic Spectrum, Ranged, Targeting. Possibly even Discriminatory. (Radio Sense Group)

Due to the nature of her accident, RedCap has become very sensitive ot the sources of energy disturbances in the atmosphere within her immediate area. She is now subconsciously aware of the emission and source traces as they disturb the subtle balance of the radiation coursing through her body.

Put "Concentrate 1/2 DCV throughout" on it if necessary, so she can get in tune with her surroundings...

With that power, she can detect and identify energy blasts, flight trails, force fields, and she can target the generator... :)

Is a very nice idea, you know?

i think this is okay..