Shadowcats Vehicular Insanity Shop: Things to come

shadowcat1313

Re: Shadowcats Vehicular Insanity Shop: Things to come

got on a bender doing a bunch of 5E 40K conversions right now

That is cool, I would truly love to see those write ups when you are done.. big 40K fan here..

Col. Grymour, 49th (Fighting 49th) Cadian Regiment, Imperial Guard Calexus Sector

yes

the more specifics you give me, the more detail

Space Marine APC, capable of operating in space (but not of making a rapid re-entry), minor flight capability but moves more rapidly close to ground, Base crew =2 driver + Gunner with additional space for a vehical commander. Up to 14 passanger capabiliy, approprate communications gear, Gunner can select between using a laser or some sort of projectile weapon, at least one of these weapons should have some sort of autofire capability.

I'm asking because when I look at some of your designs I find myself slapping my head over obvious things I forget to put in.

what kind of propulsion? grav? turbine/ramjet?

designed to operate from a ground base or from a spacecraft?

streamlined or a powered brick?

something you should also remember, I really tend to over-design compared to whats in the Hero books themselves, you can toss out whatever you dont want or need of course

I just like gearheading my designs

what kind of propulsion? grav? turbine/ramjet?

Grav. Can fly but slowly, however once close to a surface craft becomes much faster

designed to operate from a ground base or from a spacecraft?

Normally operates on a planets surface. Space capability is primarly for simple utility functions

streamlined or a powered brick?

brick like

something you should also remember, I really tend to over-design compared to whats in the Hero books themselves, you can toss out whatever you dont want or need of course

I just like gearheading my designs

Oh that's fine, my problem, as I said previously is that I tend to forget things that become obvious later. So from my point of view over-design is preferable to under-design