The Guyver series conversion thread.

Mathew

Re: The Guyver series conversion thread.

I am a huge fan of the Guyver series. I'm pretty sure it was The Guyver that got me into anime. I don't think I have any of the write ups I did for any of The Guyver chars but I do remember one of the things I did with the Zoanoids. If I remember the series right the suits were designed to be the ultimate bio weapons, surpassing all the others. I actually wrote the majority of the Zoanoids up as taking 2x effect from anything the suits could dish out to show that. You could make the Zoanoids tough enough to ignore cops and such but then you wouldn't need to drop insane amounts of points to have the Guyver affect them. The Guyver was normally comparable to the Hyper Zoanoids but always had the Mega Smasher to fall back on. YMMV of course. Good luck with this and I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

Re: The Guyver series conversion thread. Masaki Murikami, Transforming Beastmaster! A reporter who was captured and used as an experiment by Chronos, he escaped and uses his powers to fight them now. He has mental powers and can turn into a powerful combat form, but only for a limited time.

csmasaki.jpg

http://home.comcast.net/~mathewignash/PDFs/MASAKI.pdf

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...