Another challenge just the Damsel this time

Opale

Heya Guys

Some questions and answers laters, exchanging with Lucius have made me more curious and wishingto dig in the System.

Just to improve my understanding of it, and this way invite my players to build their own ideas. But I can only do this if I get to learn a more accurate understanding of the HERO system.

So, if you are up to, I'd be pleased to try to build full characters like Lucius did for me.

A good training I think.

So if any of you can give me a setting, my (alas ?) sometimes blonde mind will do its best to make it !

And as I use to say :

May the gloss be with you !

Amen

Re: Another challenge just the Damsel this time

Not sure if this is what you are looking for, but I’ll suggest this; feel free to try it or leave it, as you wish.

Campaign guidelines: 400 point character with 75 points worth of Complication in a standard superhero setting. Average attack around 60 AP (12 DC) with a 75 AP cap. CV in the 6-10 range. DEF are up to you. At least 30 points worth of skills.

Character: Light Brick/Energy Projector hero with a sorted (maybe even villainous) past. SFX for powers are Telekinesis. Bonus points if you build it without actually using the Telekinesis Power:sneaky:…

EDIT: Just realized I don’t know how familiar with the system you are, so just in case: CV=Combat Value (Offensive and Defensive), AP= Active Points, DC= Damage Classes. DEF= Defenses (Including Resistant and non-Resistant ED, PD, and Exotic Defenses). SFX=Special Effect.

well try building a new version as a fembot if you like; with I guess a different background and powers :)

And I guess a good amount of male fantasy lol

http://www.herogames.com/forums/showthread.php/45604-Modeling-er-quot-sexual-prowess-quot

http://www.herogames.com/forums/showthread.php/40525-Is-this-android-quot-anatomically-correct-quot/page2

Maybe you can update my fembots to 6th Edition

Character: Fembot Model AAF709 – 75/75

Characteristics

Value Char Points

15 STR 5

13 DEX 9

13 CON 6

8 BOD -4

20 INT 10

- EGO 0

18 PRE 8

20 COM 5

4 PD 1

4 ED 1

3 SPD 6

8 REC 4

20 END -3

23 STUN 0

5” Run -2

Total-> 46

Skills

Skill Cost Roll

Scholar “I learn quickly” 3

Jill of All Trades “I learn quickly” 3

Acrobatics “I am skilled and graceful” 3 12

Acting “I can be anything you want me to be” 3 13

Disguise “I am clever with makeup and costumes” 1 8

Mimicry “I can be anything you want me to be” 1 8

Contortionist “I can hold any position you choose” 3 12

Conversation

“You are so fascinating, please tell me more!” 3 13

Seduction 3 13

KS: Carnal Knowledge (intellect) 2 13

PS: Dancer (agility) 2 12

PS: Singer (interaction) 2 13

PS: Concubine(interaction) 2 13

PS: Massage (intellect) 2 13

PS: Cook (intellect) 2 13

PS: Maid (intellect) 2 13

KS: Owner (intellect) 2 13

1 Language 3

Literacy 1

+ 1 Overall Level 10

Read Master AKA Analyze Desires: An Analyze skill for “sizing up” a man’s preferences (general, long-term desires) and moods (what he feels like right now) 3 13

Cramming X2 “I learn quickly” 10

Total Points for Skills: 66

Talents, Powers, etc.

Talent /Power Description Cost End/

Roll

Double Jointed 4

“I move gracefully and beautifully in chains” Environmental movement, +3 vs. penalties for being bound 4

“I have high pain tolerance” Damage Resistance (3)

Can’t stop first 1 Pt of BOD of a killing attack (- ½) 2

“I come when called” +1” Run (2) Only if called (-1) 1

“I hear and obey” +2 Hearing perception 2

“I follow instructions” Eidetic Memory (5)

Only to recall orders (-1) 2

“I am a tireless worker” Sleep 8 hrs/week

(about 1 hr out of 24) 1

Holding Breath Extended Breathing 1 1/Turn

Metabolic Control Simulate Death 3 =<9

Musically Inclined Perfect Pitch 3

Total 28

Customization: 10 points unspent

Disads

Disadvantage Rolls Points

Distinctive Features: Beautiful, seductive. Concealable 10

Distinctive Features: Serial Number.

Easily concealed, major reaction 10

Social Limitation: Fembot 20

Watched by Palindromedary Enterprises <=14 20

“I exist to serve” Dependence on Master / Programmed self-destruction. For each day forcibly separated from Master and/or prevented from actively rendering service, fembot takes 3d6 damage, and suffers incompetence and weakness as per Dependence. (This keeps anyone from stealing your fembot unless they know how to reprogram it to recognize a different Master) 15

Fembot model AAF709 - 75/75 built on 75 points plus 75 points of disadvantages, suitable for a standard heroic game. 10 points are left unspent for optional customization and/or skills not yet programmed. Available for sale (75 pt follower for 15 pts) or lease (Summon 150 pt Fembot 30 pts, (+1 advantage for slavishly devoted 60 pts,) delivery to reasonable locations only (-1/2 limit “must inhabit locale”) allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery (-5 limit extra time) Check out our special rates for matched sets and harems with Teamwork skill! (each 5 pts doubles the number for either Follower or Summon)

Lucius Alexander

Only from Palindromedary Enterprises

ROFL !

omg..

Okkkkk will do my best working on them too. Mind I had some options if ideas pops out ?

Actually, a version with a selection of options allowing for variety from one fembot to another would be good.

Bimbo fembot, French maid fembot, Catgirl fembot, Ponygirl fembot.....

Lucius Alexander

The palindromedary kicks Lucius for being a reputation pig. He just likes to post his fembot write up because everytime he does, someone reputizes it.

I'll reputize you if you send me a Catgirl fembot...

If Opale sends me a catgirl fembot I'll reputize her, then give it to you.

I'll also send Opale a couple of bodyguard fembots to watch out for P.U.T.A.A.

Lucius Alexander

Palindromedary Enterprises just acquired its first subcontractor in several years....

No I didn't forgot to share with you the suggested building !

I was just nicely (thanks again Tasha) spoiled with tons of stuff for my CNM campaign and it responds by itself to some ofmy questions. (Like having a Dr Destoryer up to 1038 points consturction build, and his Helmet as a full autnom entity, which I don't like btw)

So, The telekinesist hero is still on the build, don't worry.

@the Palindromedary : noone will hurt an animal as long as I'm here (and Brickhouse too ! )