What was published for 1st edition?

assault

I started playing Champions/HERO from first edition. Because I live in Australia, I wasn't able to start before February 1982, with a copy someone had bought in Canberra at a convention in January.

Anyway, I've been looking at the fluff text in 1e Champions, Escape from Stronghold, and The Island of Doctor Destroyer, and trying to define a game universe based on it. (I think it will work.)

Anyway, what I want to know is: what other products were published for 1st edition?

I don't want to go to 2nd, because it included the Vipers Nest scenarios that defined Viper beyond the point I'm interested in. I'm planning on using my own version, based on the limited description in 1e.

PS: my copy of Enemies is hiding at the moment, so I'm not sure if it was 1e or 2e.

PPS: Google tells me Enemies was originally 1e. (My copy is later.) It actually looks like I have all the published stuff except for the first couple of issues of Adventurers Club. And, no doubt, a bunch of articles in non-Hero Games published magazines.

Re: What was published for 1st edition?

I started playing Champions/HERO from first edition. Because I live in Australia, I wasn't able to start before February 1982, with a copy someone had bought in Canberra at a convention in January.

Anyway, I've been looking at the fluff text in 1e Champions, Escape from Stronghold, and The Island of Doctor Destroyer, and trying to define a game universe based on it. (I think it will work.)

Anyway, what I want to know is: what other products were published for 1st edition?

I don't want to go to 2nd, because it included the Vipers Nest scenarios that defined Viper beyond the point I'm interested in. I'm planning on using my own version, based on the limited description in 1e.

PS: my copy of Enemies is hiding at the moment, so I'm not sure if it was 1e or 2e.

PPS: Google tells me Enemies was originally 1e. (My copy is later.) It actually looks like I have all the published stuff except for the first couple of issues of Adventurers Club. And, no doubt, a bunch of articles in non-Hero Games published magazines.

Enemies I and Enemies II were first edition. Both books were later updated. I know - I have both versions. :)