Holy place

steph

Re: Holy place

Maybe an Area of Effect Drain (Expanded Characteristic) with Uncontrolled however something like that could get very expensive very fast. Something maybe like this:

Sacred Circle

Drain BODY 2d6, Expanded Effect (x2 Characteristics or Powers simultaneously) (+1/2), Constant (+1/2), Uncontrolled (Duration up for GM's Approval) (+1/2), Area Of Effect (8m Radius; +1/2) (60 Active Points); No Range (-1/2) (40 Real Points) (6 END)

Adding Limitations such as Limited Power (Only Affects Evil), Incantations, Gestures, Extra Time, Focus (Holy Items), Requires a Roll (Faith) and the like may hit the flavor you are after.

Also reduced END cause feeding the Beast can get expensive but you could always go the route of No END and make it a Charge based effect to or delay the payment of the END payment (I believe Fantasy Hero has an Advantage to do that but the name escapes me at the moment).

Of course the above is only true if the power I put together works like I think it will, still new and trying to grasp some of the powers. I believe that this will hit an 8m radius around the caster Draining two characteristics and/or powers that would be determined when the player purchased the spell. The spell will last until the Duration is up or until the END fed into the power is used up and end. As written the spell will hit everyone in the circle caster, allies and baddies however giving the Selective Advantage or taking the Limited Power (Only Affects Evil) disadvantage will solve that, unless an ally is evil.

I want to create a spell for a devine character: what i want to create is a spell who can change a place in holy place to affect evils creatures weakness

how build that ??with change environnement i suppose??

Yes, Change Environment would work. You might also build it as a Drain that only affects evil beings. Both of these ideas will be written up in the upcoming Hero System Grimoire.

Assume "evils creatures" have a Susceptibility, takes damage from being in sanctified place/on Holy ground.

If your character radiates Holiness and when he moves on things return to normal, then use change environment.

If he can use a spell/ritual to permanently change a place, creating a sanctuary that remains when he moves on, that is Transformation; mundane place into blessed/sanctified/consecrated/holy place.