How would you make a Possessed Minute Man Robot?

Pizza Man

Re: How would you make a Possessed Minute Man Robot?

Very interesting Idea, Major Tom.

Also nice and among my favourite Fiction Armors are the "Guymelefs" from "Vision of Escaflowne". Basically huge, magic powered Mecha. The normal ones look like Knights in Armor:

Espeically Escaflowne and Sheherazade

They mostly have HTH weaposn and can only walk (in the series was only one with a giant bow).

Escaflowne is special in it's ability to transform into a Dragon and fly in that mode.

But then there are the Zaibach version, that walk like Techno-Magic demons on the battlefield:

http://static.hlj.com/images/ban/ban55015.gif http://magic.cl/oscommerce/images/esca04_zaiba.jpg

The mantle can be extend and wrap around the body to visually cloack it.

Unlike the others they don't have "Hands", but instead five openings that can be used for various nasty things:

They can be used as Flamethrowers (the downside is, you can't defend in HTH range then).

More often they are used for the Liquid Metal Armamanet, that can be used as Ranged Weapons but is equally of used to form swords, once as a shield and sometimes as crude claws.

They can drag in Arms and Legs to enter a unarmed, uncloaked Flight Mode (only one was able to stay cloaked while starting).

But the best way to show them is this video. The are getting a little bit wiped in the last part, but mostly because escaflownes user learned to properly fight in it, can now see them while cloaked and he's the hero:

So, Pizza Man, how do you like my infernal imaginings?

Major Tom 2009 :eg:

(jaw hits floor)

Ummmmm. This is exactly the techno horror I was afraid of.

There are just some questions you don't ask on a board frequented by deviously creative people...

(jaw hits floor)

Ummmmm. This is exactly the techno horror I was afraid of.

There are just some questions you don't ask on a board frequented by deviously creative people...

:eg: (snickers in an evil sort of way while rubbing hands together)

Major Tom 2009 :sneaky: