Need some ideas for powers in a cyber eye...

Dr Divago

Re: Need some ideas for powers in a cyber eye...

In other systems, you are allowed to have only a certain amount of upgrades added to a basic cyber-eye. Sometimes the upgrades themselves allow you to circumvent these restrictions. This can also apply to ears, cyberlimbs and neuro. What's the best way (or perhaps there are several good ways) to limit the amount of upgrades one can have?

In other systems' date=' you are allowed to have only a certain amount of upgrades added to a basic cyber-eye. Sometimes the upgrades themselves allow you to circumvent these restrictions. This can also apply to ears, cyberlimbs and neuro. What's the best way (or perhaps there are several good ways) to limit the amount of upgrades one can have?[/quote']

You can simply state that the bionic eye is a multipower and only so many slots can be bought for it

CES

You can simply state that the bionic eye is a multipower and only so many slots can be bought for it

CES

Yeah I figured that an MP would do it but the cynic in me always thinks there is a

better way to build something. Then I get to spend days deciding which way is the best way. I spend more time with write-ups than playing. Gotta love this System.