Fill My Champions Universe Junior League Team Roster For Me

Lawnmower Boy

So here's the challenge. The background of my Tatammy High Teen Champions setting assumes that there are 4--6 kids in each year cohort, starting with at least the Class of 2000 through the Class of 2015 or later.

They're all connected, although not necessarily family, to former members of the Liberty Legion, a superhero team that operated in the Philadelphia area in 1938--52; and again between 1959 and 1984, when they were replaced by the Liberty League as most fully detailed in The Book of the Machine

This means, I figure, that the Liberty Legion and League has had about 120 members through the years. Oops. That's a lot of characters and potential plot twists. I've had fun playing in this sandbox. And now you can play, too!

So far I've got: The Hobgoblin, aka Tom McNeely, a local Batman substitute coming out of the Pulp era (1938--84), and a number of members of his "family," including three sidekicks (the Kobolds), female legacy characters named Vespers and Hecate.

The Furious Fist: a Shang Chi knockoff active in the late 60s and 70s.

El Professore: a luchadore hero (now principal of Tatammy High, hence the name) and The Furious Fist's buddy. Teaches Tactical Studies in his El Professore persona at Tatammy's secret superhero school.

Telantassar the Grey: An elf who remembers the Turakian Age, a tribute to all the D&D characters who wandered over into traditional Champions campaigns. Teaches Esoteric Arts at Tatammy. So probably active in the late 70s to early 80s?

Mr. Brown: teaches Technics at Tatammy. He started out as an Alfred knockoff (he's also the custodian of the McNeely estate.) Only he's from somewhere near Pittsburgh. At first I thought that a guy with an upstate Pennsylvania accent wearing a denim suit was a good spin on Alfred. Now he seems to be evolving out of my control into something a lot more interesting. (A hidden valley of elves in upstate Pennsylvania dedicated to helping the McNeely clan in their good-doing? Or maybe goblins, even?)

Der Nodfyrs: A German flaming hero, formerly of the old Wehrmacht. (1948--)

The Cat: 1938-- Black female acrobat who somehow ended up as custodian of a time machine. She spent most of the 1950s in the 31st Century.

3D-Girl: 1951-- Teleporter/martial artist/dimensional traveller. The Cat's lover, for all your Watchmen-related needs.

Father Asplin: A former paladin and member of Telantassar's adventuring group, now a Catholic parish priest.

John Stone: A black union official at the local that represents the retail employees at the mall where Tatammy High kids hang out. Stuffy, sincere, patriotic, and the avatar of John Henry. Active in the LL I have no idea when.

(There are absolutely no tribute characters to personal or online friends and acquaintances here. Well, maybe a little.)

Re: Fill My Champions Universe Junior League Team Roster For Me

Elegant Fist: Sally Vo, granddaughter of Furious Fist by way of one of his early flings--he never knew about his daughter until after Sally was born, but since Sally has a natural gift for the martial arts, he's acknowledged her as part of his family and trainee in his school of kung fu. She's a highly-trained normal, but has been working on focusing her internal energies for use in superhuman martial maneuvers.