Posted 27 Items From My 3 Year Fantasy Hero Campaign On My Site

JohnTaber

Re: Posted 27 Items From My 3 Year Fantasy Hero Campaign On My Site

Is there anything else from this campaign posted somewhere?

Actually there is an entire set of files available. I'll give this a try:

[h=2]Campaigns And Adventures[/h]

[h=2]Harn Material (Fantasy Hero)[/h] [TABLE=width: 100%]

[TR]

[TD=bgcolor: #000000]Name[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #000000]Description[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]MELADV1.ZIP [/TD]

[TD=class: style3]Melderyn Fantasy Hero Adventure #1 – “The Peanut Gallery” – Your master has been kidnapped…but you are only his “pet”…can you save him? First of a pair of adventures set in the mystical land of Melderyn in Harn. This adventure and the one that follows are completely stand alone with characters provided. Each adventure takes 2 to 3 session to complete. Package includes PDF and Creator versions of all characters and encounters.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]MELADV2_1OF2.ZIP [/TD]

[TD]Melderyn Fantasy Hero Adventure #2 – “Power Nap” – Second of a pair of adventures set in the mystical land of Melderyn in Harn. This adventure is completely stand alone with characters provided. Each adventure takes 2 to 3 session to complete. This file includes the adventure ONLY…ALL 43 pages![/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]MELADV2_2OF2.ZIP [/TD]

[TD]Melderyn Fantasy Hero Adventure #2 – “Power Nap” – Second of a pair of adventures set in the mystical land of Melderyn in Harn. This file includes the PC and encounters in Creator AND PDF formats.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]ORBAAL.ZIP [/TD]

[TD] Fantasy Hero Campaign Background for the land of Orbaal. This campaign has a low magic viking sort of feel to it. (Orbaal is a country in the land of

Harn.) Information includes character creation details, a complete magic system, world info, and a price list for equipment.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]ORBCHAR.ZIP [/TD]

[TD] Orbaal Fantasy Hero Adventure Characters – This file includes all of the NPCs and monsters needed for ALL of the Orbaal Fantasy Hero Adventures.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]ORB_AD01.ZIP [/TD]

[TD] Orbaal Fantasy Hero Adventure #1 – The Orbaal adventures require Word 6.0 and Hero Maker 2.5. They include lots of details. Everything is included. The characters are in the file ORBCHAR.ZIP.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]ORB_AD02.ZIP [/TD]

[TD] Orbaal Fantasy Hero Adventure #2[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]ORB_AD03.ZIP [/TD]

[TD] Orbaal Fantasy Hero Adventure #3[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]ORB_AD04.ZIP [/TD]

[TD] Orbaal Fantasy Hero Adventure #4[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]ORB_AD05.ZIP [/TD]

[TD] Orbaal Fantasy Hero Adventure #5[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]ORB_AD06.ZIP [/TD]

[TD] Orbaal Fantasy Hero Adventure #6[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]ORB_AD07.ZIP [/TD]

[TD] Orbaal Fantasy Hero Adventure #7[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]ORB_AD08.ZIP [/TD]

[TD] Orbaal Fantasy Hero Adventure #8[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]ORB_AD09.ZIP [/TD]

[TD] Orbaal Fantasy Hero Adventure #9[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]ORB_AD10.ZIP [/TD]

[TD] Orbaal Fantasy Hero Adventure #10[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]ORB_AD11.ZIP [/TD]

[TD] Orbaal Fantasy Hero Adventure #11[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]ORB_AD12.ZIP [/TD]

[TD] Orbaal Fantasy Hero Adventure #12[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]ORB_AD13.ZIP [/TD]

[TD] Orbaal Fantasy Hero Adventure #13[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[h=2]Miscellaneous Material[/h] [TABLE=width: 100%]

[TR]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]ALIENLEG.ZIP [/TD]

[TD=class: style5] Hero Games Alien Legion Campaign Info – Complete rule changes and campaign information to run the Alien Legion comic book world in Hero.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]JeffsVampireGame.zip [/TD]

[TD=class: style5]Jeff’s Vampire Game – Vampire game set in 1500′s France! The information includes complete background information, house rules, a combat cheat sheet of my own design, and THREE new disciplines! All files are in PDF format.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]UNDER8.ZIP [/TD]

[TD=class: style5] Undermountain AD&D Adventure[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]VG_CAMP.ZIP [/TD]

[TD=class: style5] VG Virus Champions Campaign Backround – Complete backgrounds and rule setup for a Champions campaign similar to the Wildcards world.[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[h=2]Reliance Reforged Material (Champions)[/h] [TABLE=width: 100%]

[TR]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]RelianceCharacterInfo.zip [/TD]

[TD=class: style5]Reliance Reforged Champions Campaign – Player background and creation rules. Includes timelines and history information from the Reliance Reforged Page. See the Reliance Reforged pages for details.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]RelianceExcelSheet.zip [/TD]

[TD=class: style5]Reliance Reforged Excel Character Sheet[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]RelianceHeroDesignerInfoVer1_2.zip [/TD]

[TD=class: style5]Reliance Reforged Hero Designer Files – Copy to the Export Templates subdirectory. Include spiffy logo and other improvements over the standard HTML templates.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]DEMON.zip [/TD]

[TD=class: style5]DEMON Information From Reliance Reforged – Includes new stats for a voodoo Morbane, his summoned bone golem, mech agents, and unholy warriors. The sheets are in PDF format![/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]GraymalkinInstitute.zip[/TD]

[TD=class: style5]Reliance Reforged NPC Group – Collection of NINE characters. The NPC include a teacher (Shroud) and eight of his students (250 pt). In my game these NPC belong to the Graymalkin Institute. The Institute is an UNTIL funded super academy. The sheets are in PDF format![/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]HalloweenParty.zip [/TD]

[TD=class: style5]Reliance Reforged Villain Group -Collection of FIVE 350 pt villains with a mystical wild west theme. Their leader is an infamous hitman known as Ghost Town. The sheets are in PDF format![/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]MiscFolks.zip [/TD]

[TD=class: style5]Reliance Reforged Miscellaneous Characters – Collection of SIX NPC and/or Villains with a variety of themes. The sheets are in PDF format![/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]OmegasRaiders.zip [/TD]

[TD=class: style5]Reliance Reforged Villain Group – Collection of SEVEN 350 pt villains which form a team created by Doctor Omega. The sheets are in PDF format![/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]UNTIL.zip [/TD]

[TD=class: style5]UNTIL Information From Reliance Reforged – Collection of UNTIL information that I used in my campaign. Data include Maria Chow, agents, an org chart, a threat level matrix, and a new perk! All files are in PDF format![/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[h=2]Spirit Storm Material (Fantasy Hero)[/h] [TABLE=width: 100%]

[TR]

[TD=bgcolor: #000000, align: center]Name[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #000000, align: center]Description[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]SpiritStorm.pdf [/TD]

[TD=class: style5]Spirit Storm Campaign Information – 5th Edition (Version 1.8) – Complete information for my Fantasy Hero campaign. See the Spirit Storm pages for details. Includes over 50 pages of information! In PDF format.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]SpiritStorm6e.pdf [/TD]

[TD=class: style5]Spirit Storm Campaign Information – 6th Edition (Version 2.5) – Complete information for my Fantasy Hero campaign updated to 6th edition. See the Spirit Storm pages for details. Includes over 50 pages of information! In PDF format.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]SpiritStormCampaignMap4000x4000.pdf [/TD]

[TD=class: style5]Spirit Storm Campaign Map (4000×4000 pels) – Very detailed map of the campaign world. Created with Fractal Mapper 8. In PDF format.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]SpiritStormHDFiles.zip [/TD]

[TD=class: style5]Spirit Storm Hero Designer 3 Files – 5th Edition – Set of Hero Designer 3 templates for the campaign. These are very detailed and include a rules template and a fancy export template. Download the zip and view the readme for details.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]SpiritStormHDFiles6e.zip [/TD]

[TD=class: style5]Spirit Storm Hero Designer 3 Files – 6th Edition – Set of Hero Designer 3 templates for the campaign. These are very detailed and include a rules template and a fancy export template. Download the zip and view the readme for details.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]SpiritStormItems.zip [/TD]

[TD=class: style5]Spirit Storm Magic Item Files – 27 magic and mundane items from my epic Fantasy Hero campaign. Entries are in 5th and 6th edition formats. All entries are created using Hero Designer v3. The files are zipped into this package.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]SpiritStormMonsters.zip [/TD]

[TD=class: style5]Spirit Storm Monster Files – 61 monsters from my epic Fantasy Hero campaign. Entries are in 5th and 6th edition formats. All entries are created using Hero Designer v3. The files are zipped into this package.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]SpiritStormNPC.zip [/TD]

[TD=class: style5]Spirit Storm NPC Files – 27 NPC from my epic Fantasy Hero campaign. Entries are in 5th and 6th edition formats. All entries are created using Hero Designer v3. The files are zipped into this package.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]SpiritStormShield.pdf [/TD]

[TD=class: style5]Spirit Storm Shield – 5th Edition – Five page PDF that can be printed and used as inserts for a landscape GM screen. Works great with the customizable GM screen from Pinnacle (formerly Great White Games). You can get one from Noble Knight Game. Follow the banner page link for details.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]SpiritStormShield6e.pdf [/TD]

[TD=class: style5]Spirit Storm Shield – 6th Edition – Five page PDF that can be printed and used as inserts for a landscape GM screen. Works great with the customizable GM screen from Pinnacle (formerly Great White Games). You can get one from Noble Knight Game. Follow the banner page link for details.[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]