The Dragon's Gate Preview now available!

Gold Rush Games

The Dragon's Gate Preview PDF

October 24, 2003

(Elk Grove, CA) Gold Rush Games has released a 13-page PDF preview of The Dragon's Gate: San Angelo's Chinatown.

The Dragon's Gate details the Chinatown neighborhood of the fictional city of San Angelo, the City of Heroes (which is detailed in the critically acclaimed and Origins Award-nominated book of the same name), including the people and places therein, from traditional apothecaries to the nefarious

tongs that control the Chinatown underworld, as well as a detailed time-line of the neighborhood, adding detail to the already rich history of San Angelo, and a detailed map showing more than 100 locations described in the book.

The Dragon's Gate will also appeal to thousands of superhero RPG fans, as the book includes character write-ups for HERO System, M&M Superlink and Action! System. In all, there are 128 pages packed with more detail than you can shake a joss stick at!

To download the Dragon's Gate PDF preview, visit the Gold Rush Games web site at http://www.goldrushgames.com .

Watch for The Dragon's Gate: San Angelo's Chinatown this December!

The Dragon's Gate: San Angelo's Chinatown and San Angelo: City of Heroes are trademarks of Gold Rush Games. The Dragon's Gate: San Angelo's Chinatown copyright © 2003 Gold Rush Games.

Hero System and Champions are trademarks of DOJ, Inc., d/b/a Hero Games. Used under license. Mutants & Masterminds, M&M Superlink, the M&M Superlink logo, and Green Ronin are trademarks of Green Ronin Publishing and are used with permission. Action! System is a trademark of Gold Rush Games.

Also, any feedback that anyone has regarding the preview would be appreciated. It is my aim to make a product line that you will all like and enjoy. To that end I am very open to comments and the like. If you don't want to post them publicly than feel free to drop my a private message or email.

Enjoy!

PS Tell your friends to check it also if they haven't already the more folks reading it, the more feedback we'll get, and the better our books will be.

PSS We at Gold Rush Games have a demo program available called Prospectors. If you currently run San Angelo games, or even other great games from GRG, or might be thinking about it, you should check it out.

Update

Greetings, super fans! I'm pleased to announce that there have been more than 2,300 downloads of the Dragon's Gate preview PDF, which includes stats for HERO System (5th Ed), M&M Superlink and Action! System. That's a very good number and it continues to grow, which makes me happy as pie.

Lots of Chinatown goodness is contained in the PDF, including the table of contents (so you can see what is contained in the book), a portion of the Chinatown timeline and history, and a portion of the "Martial Arts World" chapter including several character descriptions, with stats for all three aforementioned game systems (plus extra NPC stats for M&M Superlink and Action! System)!

What I'd like to know is, if you have downloaded and (presumably) had a chance to read through the preview, what are your thoughts? Any comments about The Dragon's Gate preview are very much welcomed and appreciated.

If you haven't downloaded the Dragon's Gate preview PDF, download it today! You will find the link at http://www.goldrushgames.com/dgsac.html