invisible only to the minds eye

ayinde

Re: invisible only to the minds eye

She has mental awareness with targeting so she can see him his power would be little trouble for her. More over once he attacks he is visible unless he takes some sort of advantage. Maybe reread invisible power so again I don't feel its unbalanced. But I concede you make a good point

re: Mental Awareness + Targeting

I built that character years ago. That combination does not actually do what I originally intended.

Mental Awareness

from 6e1 p211

The character can perceive the use of Mental Powers within his Line Of Sight. He can perceive the user and target of a Mental Power, but not the type of Mental Power (that requires Discriminatory). Mental Awareness cannot perceive Powers that provide protection against mental attacks but which are not classified as Mental Powers, such as Mental Defense or Resistant Protection that provides Mental Defense. See 6E2 8 for more information.

What I really wanted was a Detect (Sentient Minds) with Targeting which would be significantly more expensive.

A better example to illustrate the power vs. power conundrum would be a mentalist with a similar 'marvel-girl-esq' powerset with the following twist. The character is both Blind & Deaf and compensates with a TK based Spatial Awareness based on the Touch Sense Group + the aforementioned Detect Sentient Minds w/Range & Targeting.