Wikialpha wants your conversion character sheets!

Mathew

I spoke with the people who run wikialpha, and they are looking for content for their page. They are interested in hosting the character sheets people have written of any fictional character - any point value or RPG is welcome.

I did an example page for my 250 point Captain America for Hero 4th edition.

http://en.wikialpha.org/wiki/Captain_America_for_Hero_System

You can use this as an example for posting your own character sheets.

Feel free to add your own character sheets.

Re: Wikialpha wants your conversion character sheets!

I spoke with the people who run wikialpha, and they are looking for content for their page. They are interested in hosting the character sheets people have written of any fictional character - any point value or RPG is welcome.

I did an example page for my 250 point Captain America for Hero 4th edition.

http://en.wikialpha.org/wiki/Captain_America_for_Hero_System

You can use this as an example for posting your own character sheets.

Feel free to add your own character sheets.

So what Hero Designer export format works with this site? I have tried several .txt, code and supposedly wiki friendly formats and none maintain any formatting when previewed so far.

I asked them to try to support attached files' date=' but right now you can just insert TXT file content between PRE tags, like in my example page with Captain America. Further options should be added soon though.[/quote']

I closed the tab to the website where I was previewing my options. Now when I try to go back I don't get an option to create the page again. Page title doesn't make a difference either. This is too much of a PITA right now. My ideal would be if it allowed me to just upload an html export.

What is the name of the page you want to create? Usually I just put that title in the search engine and it will tell that page does not exist' date=' do I wish to create it...[/quote']

I think the issue is a user validation one. I just created my username on the site and didn't request a validation e-mail to begin with. I was testing different export upload options and ended up exiting the tab. now when I try to edit or create any page it tells me my e-mail hasn't been validated. I have submitted the request for this but haven't received the e-mail yet. It may not be an automated process from here (meaning it might need an actual admin to approve) since my e-mail is working fine.

• 1 year later...