Just seeing if I am doing this correctly

tcabril

I am working on an espionage/spy game for Hero System and I am working on building some of those cool gadgets from the James Bond movies (why not?)

So for my own edification I am working through some ideas and wanted to make sure I am (at least in theory) getting this correct.

If I wanted to add weapons to a car do I just add the A/R cost of the weapon to the A/R cost of the vehicle?

For example:

If I wanted to add two 7.62mm M60 LMG to the front of a Porsche 911 would I just add the following cost to the Porsche 911:

5[Doubling cost rule] + (117/1.5) = 83 Actual Cost (17 real cost) and thus added to the A/R Cost of the Porsche 911 174/35 A/R cost would be adjusted to 257/52 A/R Cost.

Am I doing this correctly and if not where am I going wrong?

Thanks!

Todd

The initial build looks fine.

I assume that the weapons are concealed when not in operation? When in operation they would be obvious however when not in use would be inperceivable. However if the car was inspected at security point they may notice them, it might be worth taking for the car the Skill: Concealment (Only inbuilt weapons when inactive; -1/2)

Might need a GM ruling on that. I would like that the concealment roll would be on the creator of the vehicle since concealment is a int skill and vehicles don't have int. However, maybe you have a on board computer then holographic camouflage net then I could see a necessary roll. Just an opinion.

Might need a GM ruling on that. I would like that the concealment roll would be on the creator of the vehicle since concealment is a int skill and vehicles don't have int. However, maybe you have a on board computer then holographic camouflage net then I could see a necessary roll. Just an opinion.