Ultimate Gamer's Toolkit for D&D3

Dr Divago

Originally posted by Killer Shrike

I noticed; thats what I was referencing -- if maybe Dr. Divago thinks he's saying something other than what comes across in his posts and thus the confusion.

You're right :) :) :) :)

i speak (read :) ) english but my english is poor (only 2 CP:)) so...

the fact is (i'll try to explain), i have HERO from an year or two (i've buy FREd as soon as has been published... maybe a month or two later...) i've no time to play it (and nobody want to play it... even in the con... sigh sob...)

so i'm searching to find utility to my Hero System copy :)

seriously, 'cause Hero is so flexible, and D&D au contraire is "very tight", i'm figuring if i can use Hero to create something for D&D campaign, something really different from what i can build with D&D.

Now, i known that is impossible to create something for D&D without making a conversion betwen 2 systems involved, but seriously, discussing about HP conversion versus Body/Stun or fireball spells for Hero... well, i think is not so "in topic"

(i'd like to read this conversion in another topic, of course :) )

I hope this time is more explicating...

For Solomon: don't worry, forse non lo so parlare, ma a capirlo l'inglese ci riesco, di solito :)

Originally posted by Alcamtar

If nothing else, it is a great example of a straight conversion. It's not 3E, but it's close enough, I think.

Well, i don't' know how can be useful for this idea of mine to "convert from D&D to Hero then vice versa"

but i think that "bestiary" can be useful for Fantasy Hero campaign. so i Thank You