a new show for the champions universe

ayinde

Bravo network presents: in the interrogator's office

host Dr. Milo (crime buster)Tetley

this is what I have so far basically its a play on in the actors studio only focused on crime fighting. I see Tetley as a retired crime fighter from the golden age who has become a professor of criminology at an ivy league college . who would be a good show guest

Interrogator's Office sounds really negative, like you are either calling all supers "interrogators" or that they are going to be interrogated like they are suspected of some wrong doing. The word just has a really negative connotation nowadays.

Sapphire would be the most likely of the Champions to go on this sort of show. She's famous and used to giving interviews and doing appearances and has managers who will ensure the interviewer won't try to embarrass her or damage her reputation.

You could expect most any corporate hero like Binary Man, though probably not until later in the season when research showed that the show had a positive effect on Hero's image (since the companies have PR to think about and the supers have handlers and all).

You just know Fox at will try to get on the show...

"Interrogator?" No. That sounds Nazish.

How about "Debriefing?" Or "The Exit Interview?"

The more I think about this, the more I like it. Consider the kinds of things that are likely to happen in the Champions Universe. It is an afternoon in November and you're going about your business, when a bunch of blue-skinned guys riding flying sharks appear out of nowhere in the sky above the street and start strafing everyone in sight. Well, after a minute of this, Philadelphia's premier superteam, the Liberty League, shows up and fights the blue guys off.

The end.

The hell? As comics readers, we expect to be told the backstory (although maybe not for another ten issues during the summer crossover event), and be shown the resolution. If The Mechanic is evasive about it during a local TV interview, we know that he is doing so for some plotilicious reason. As people on the street, we're left with a mystery. I'm sure that Alex Jones will have an explanation? Why not a calm, collected guy with inside sources who can give us am authoritative, sane interpretation? That'll give Jones even more things to rant and rave about.

I see your point on name for the show. so ill work on a new name. as I noted the host was a crime fighter in the golden age one of the best if you ask around. he is on good terms with the hero community strangely for the most part the underworld is fond of him too. so I can see both heroes and non murdering villains on his show. his main use is as a way for players to get to know the world