Black Hole Blues from Villiany Amok

Ninja-Bear

This Friday I get to use Villainy Amok. I chosen the Black Hole Blues scenario. When going over the information, I noticed it states that Dr. Graves has more information listed in the text box. Problem is that I can't seem to find the referred text box. This in and of itself isn't a problem. I can get the gist of the good doctor in the existing text and fill in the rest. But I also noticed that in one line only a Steve Hamm is mentioned in segment four. Who is Steve Hamm? What does he have to do with this scenario? (Again if I have to, I'll improvise) By the way, this information isn't in the errata section either.

Thanks in advance.

I'm looking at my copy of Villainy Amok (an electronic one), where "Scenario: Black Hole Blues" begins on page 103. A text box (differently shaded from the rest of the page) fills most of the right-hand column on that page, headed "The Powers of Dr. Graves" with the relevant info, as well as "The Powers of the Gravitic Anomalies." If for some reason your copy doesn't have that, I can e-mail you that section. If you're looking for something else, please specify.

Dr. Graves's only other stat that I can find is "Spd 3" in the second paragraph under "Enter... The Heroes!" on p. 105, so I would guess he's basically a normal human aside from his gravitic abilities.

Steve Hamm is first mentioned at the bottom right hand of p. 104, described as "a physics grad student Graves kidnapped," and presumably is forcing to assist him, based on how he's used in the rest of the scenario. My impression is Hamm's just a minor generic NPC whose stats aren't needed or easy to crib from elsewhere. He's mentioned twice more on p. 105 in connection with events during the scenario, once at the top left of the page, the other under "Segment Four" where you found him.

Please post a followup if you need something more. I hope that helps. :)