Champions 1st Edition - Character Sheet Illustration

rravenwood

I'm not holding my breath on this, but if you never ask...

I've very recently picked up a quite worn copy of Champions 1st edition (1981).  Having started under 2nd edition way back when, I've always been curious as to what the differences in 1st edition were.  I eventually intend to scan it in, clean it up and make myself a PDF for my own personal use [emphasis on that - I'm not looking for trouble!], but there is one page that is unfortunately too damaged to digitally "clean": a previous owner colored in one of the character sheet illustrations with permanent inks:

rcbs.png

This pose is very similar to one of the 2nd edition character sheets, but has some minor differences (common to the 1st-edition character sheets: dashed lines around the forearms, ankles, top of head; relatively little facial detail).  If anyone out there has a relatively clean copy of the above character outline and would be willing to scan a 300dpi lossless-format copy (.png or .tiff would be fine), that would be most awesome!

Of much less importance would be scans of decent-quality front and back covers (my copy is very scuffed up and bent, has small tears, and has an old price tag in one corner), but I can definitely live without those.

rravenwood