Ben, Steve, Simon... I've been going through the...

melessqr

...Character Art thread on the Champions board, and man, there are some Damn Fine ™ artists around here.

Is there any way you could give us a dedicate Art forum, and perhaps give Sticky threads to artist who do work for commission where they can post some examples of their work?

It'd certainly be a boon to those of us who're art impaired.

Melessqr

perhaps a better, less band-width consuming (and therefore less expensive) method would be to have a "hero artists" page somewhere on the site where you could have two headings:

1) Official artists: which would list official artists, their hero credits, and links to their sites (if they have them)

2) Unofficial artists: which would contain a list of board-member artists, and links to their sites (upon review by Ben or Steve or someone big-wiggy).

It provides a "community resource" without eating up hero bandwidth. I like a lot of the art I see, but hosting files takes up server space, which costs money (not necessarily a lot of money, but money nonetheless).

What about....

...deleting the oldest posts on that thread, along with the uploaded files. After they've been hosted/shared for a set amount of time, say a month or two, clear 'em out. That should free up some space.

I don't have my own website, by the way, or I would've shared my URL instead.

Mags