Weapon Building - Multi-Gun

Willpower

I am back in Champions after an extended absence, and am building a character. I would like some ideas for.

This is a fairly easy one, though I am looking for ways to trim costs and maybe any really creative ideas people can think about. I am looking for a weapon (gun) that can fire many different types of ammunition. I am trying to do it right, so instead of having charges on each individual slot which would make it less expensive (and in some cases more realistic) I am having a set number of charges 32 for the whole multipower with 16 clips. This puts the charges (advantage) on the multipower making it cost more and effectively having less charges overall instead of having something like 4 clips of 8 charges in each built onto each slot of the gun. So that being the case I am having multiple slots, some of which are duplicated based on lethality, IE a sniper shot with no Range penalty  as both an EB and a RKA. Auto EB and RKA. AP EB and RKA. I decided against using a AP and Penetrating RKA, and I have many other attacks on there. Such as Flash Explosion, Etc. I have not added a smoke shot on there yet, though that might be good. Going with a more high tech theme, so instead of Darkness being smoke, I may go with Darkness being a field of some sort, such as whiteness, or a distortion effect. I also used an expanding foam shot, which is a simple Entangle and is a better more accepted version of the old Glue entangles.

I have some other ideas I have not built yet, that I would appreciate ideas on, such as a Tracker shot, parabolic microphone shot, an audio images shot (basically a speaker that can be used to distract people in an area sort of Obi Wan like from Star Wars. An EMP shot would be great, though I am not sure how to pull it off. I've seen EMP as a massive killing attack that only effects electronics before, though I don't think that is a good simulation and takes a butt load of points to pull it off effectively. Maybe a CE might work better...

Any other creative ideas that can be loaded into a gun would be appreciated.

You can do an EMP pulse a couple of ways:

EMP Pulse-2d6 RKA, Penetrating X2 (+1), AOE-16m Radius (+3/4), (-1 1/2) Only Versus Electronics (-1/4) no KB.  This works fairly well and most "typical" electronic devices will get blown to smithereens.  Active Cost-82, Real Cost 30. 

EMP Pulse-6d6 Major Transformation-Functioning Electronics into Broken Electronics, (+3/4) AOE-16m Radius, (-1/2) All or Nothing, Active Cost-105, Real Cost-70. 

Personally, I think the RKA is the best way to mimic it.

A few other ideas:

Forced Air Bursts:  20 STR TK, Affects Objects as a Whole (-1/4), Instant (-1/2), Can Only Be Used to Shove or Disarm (-1) (by the rule book, you would need to buy shove and disarm with Telekinesis as a weapon element.  If I were the GM, I wouldn't require this but instead allow you to use disarm and shove as the default manuevers instead of Grab and Strike).  Active Cost-30, Real Cost-10

Mercy Bullets:  10D6 Blast (+0) Stun Only, 50 Active Points, 50 Real Points.

Taser Bullets:  3d6, 3 PD, 3 ED Entangle, Takes No Damage From Attacks (+1), Cannot Be Escaped With Teleportation (+1/4), Time Limit-5 Minutes (-1 1/2), Resisted with CON, not STR (-1) (roll 1D6 per 5 Points of CON to break free), 67 Active Points, 19 Real Points

Adaptive Bullets:  10D6 Blast (+1/2) Variable Special Effect, Active Cost/Real Cost 75