Tiger & Bunny HERO?

steriaca

Anybody seen any Hero System stats for the characters in the superhero anime series Tiger & Bunny ? It seems like a natural tie in. (Where else can you have supers sponcered by Pepsi NEX and Bandai?)

I haven't seen any either but would like to see/discuss it.  At what point in time would you do "Tiger"?  Start of series, when he started having problems (trying to avoid spoilers) or the second movie?

I only got the first two disks of the TV anime. I would try to stat Wild Tiger about the beginning, but with the sute Doctor Saito gives him. What is your opinion, Watched by the sponsors, or Social Limitation: Beholden to sponsor?

I only got the first two disks of the TV anime. I would try to stat Wild Tiger about the beginning, but with the sute Doctor Saito gives him. What is your opinion, Watched by the sponsors, or Social Limitation: Beholden to sponsor?

It would depend on the hero.  Wild Tiger and Bunny, Beholden.  Blue Rose, because of her career desires, also Beholden.  Dragon Kid and Skyhigh, Watched.  Rock Bison - Watched but at a higher level.  Fire Emblem some other instead because he is the head of Helos Energy (maybe beholden to stockholders instead?)