Limiting reuse of a power to a set recharge time

indy523

Question

Ok so essentially I have a power with a time limit that is set for up to five minutes let's say and has an RSR that is one minute plus one minute per extra point 5 minute max which is whatever the book says it is not important for the discussion.

I want to limit the number of uses based on time so you can use whenever you want in an area or on a person but can't reuse it for let's say one hour.

The only way I can thing of this is buy Damage over Time at +1A then don't buy any extra uses (so only one use) and then buy it with a -2 to the calculation every hour.

This is a -1L which the rules might require I make it a +1/4A minimum (can't remember).

In that case since the point is not to have multiple uses of the power but to limit its use on any one area (let's say its an AOE) to no more than once an hour even though it lasts no more than five minutes I will house rule the limitation can be applied as normal.

Other than that is this legal and if not is there another way that one could do this?  Not sure.

1 answer to this question