Bigassgeek

LF Players/Group in Triangle/Triad areas, North Carolina

Long time Champions player looking for players to form a group or a group looking for a player. Happy to run a game here in the Raleigh/Greensboro areas of NC if I can wrangle enough players. I'll be notified of replies here, so reply away!

On 3/23/2018 at 8:54 AM, Bigassgeek said:

Long time Champions player looking for players to form a group or a group looking for a player. Happy to run a game here in the Raleigh/Greensboro areas of NC if I can wrangle enough players. I'll be notified of replies here, so reply away!

I am overworked right now, but I would like to get in touch for when my day job calms down. Send me a PM?

On 3/23/2018 at 8:54 AM, Bigassgeek said:

I'll be coming down in July to run a one-shot of Monster Hunter International (one of my friends who lives in your area is a HUGE fan of MHI, so I promised to run him an in-person game), and I probably could use a host and/or players.  I might be able to set you up with a group.

1 hour ago, grandmastergm said:

I'll be coming down in July to run a one-shot of Monster Hunter International (one of my friends who lives in your area is a HUGE fan of MHI, so I promised to run him an in-person game), and I probably could use a host and/or players.  I might be able to set you up with a group.

I'm not the OP, but might I ask which city the game would be in? (I'm much more Raleigh/Durham than Greensboro)

35 minutes ago, grandmastergm said:

My friend is in North Durham.

It'd be neat to meet and game with Triangle HERO players in person. If your table is not yet full, I suspect all of us in this thread would be interested.

How would you like to coordinate communication?

7 minutes ago, A.T.R.A. Mark II said:

It'd be neat to meet and game with Triangle HERO players in person. If your table is not yet full, I suspect all of us in this thread would be interested.

How would you like to coordinate communication?

I'll post in  here for now, but I can email you guys with the characters once my friend gets me his schedule and gets me a head-count of his friends who are coming.

I will have room for 6 players, and this game will be the same as a convention game that I ran at U-Con last November.  It's called "Con-Flagration."

MHI sounds like a blast! Please do keep me updated. Durham is very accessible.

On 5/1/2018 at 10:10 PM, John Desmarais said:

“Raleigh/Greensboro” is a pretty big area.  Are you closer to one or the other? (I’m in the Winston-Salem area)

I'm in Hillsborough, which is about an hour from Greensboro, and 45 minutes from Raleigh.

2 hours ago, Bigassgeek said:

MHI sounds like a blast! Please do keep me updated. Durham is very accessible.

I'm in Hillsborough, which is about an hour from Greensboro, and 45 minutes from Raleigh.

Alas, Winston to Hillsborough is quite a hike.

On 5/4/2018 at 8:39 PM, grandmastergm said:

I'll post in  here for now, but I can email you guys with the characters once my friend gets me his schedule and gets me a head-count of his friends who are coming.

I will have room for 6 players, and this game will be the same as a convention game that I ran at U-Con last November.  It's called "Con-Flagration."

Grandmastergm,

Hope you had a happy 4th!

How are things looking for the July MHI game?

Thanks in advance!

On 7/5/2018 at 3:32 PM, A.T.R.A. Mark II said:

Grandmastergm,

Hope you had a happy 4th!

How are things looking for the July MHI game?

Thanks in advance!

It looks like we are delayed until August 24th.  Does that work for you guys?  And if so, what time?

On 7/7/2018 at 5:37 PM, grandmastergm said:

It looks like we are delayed until August 24th.  Does that work for you guys?  And if so, what time?

GMGM,

I can only speak for myself, but as that Friday is a workday, the evening would be easiest. I can flex time if I know in advance people want to start earlier.

E.g. is this a typical 4-5 hour session, so if we started at 7pm, we'd finish around 12am?

Thanks much for running, and advance thanks to The Unknown Host!

On 7/8/2018 at 10:27 PM, A.T.R.A. Mark II said:

GMGM,

I can only speak for myself, but as that Friday is a workday, the evening would be easiest. I can flex time if I know in advance people want to start earlier.

E.g. is this a typical 4-5 hour session, so if we started at 7pm, we'd finish around 12am?

Thanks much for running, and advance thanks to The Unknown Host!

How about Saturday?