Recommendation for B5 setting?

Worldtraveller

I'm getting information together to run a game in the Babylon 5 setting, using the HERO system.

Can anyone here recommend good reference books for the B5 setting? I really think I only need some system maps, and maybe some ship listings/designs. I want to avoid buying every B5 RPG supplement and really just need the basics, so I'm open to suggestions.

Thanks.

One of our long-missing forum colleagues, known here as "Aroooo," created an excellent website with numerous diverse resources for Hero Fifth Edition science fiction gaming, "Star Hero Fandom." Those resources included 5E game stats for elements from several well-known sci-fi properties, including Babylon 5. Although for Fifth Edition, they could save you considerable time developing materials for your own games.

Although the Star Hero Fandom website has since disappeared, the wonderful Internet Archive has retained most of it for us to access. Here's the link to Aroooo's The Babylon Project.

I also highly recommend checking out the rest of his classic site.