Gamer and Group Profiles

whitekeys

Hey everyone!

How's thangs?

In a vain attempt to both get connected with other gamers in my city, and to help promote roleplaying games other than Dungeons and Dragons (aka HERO), I've been trying to start up some social-media-esque stuff. But without going into too much detail on that boring side of things, I thought of creating a standard questionnaire for gaming groups, players, and game masters, which would provide important information for people joining up with new groups and GMs/hosts starting up new campaigns.

Then I got the brilliant idea of a roleplaying game personality test, in the style of the enneagram, where a statement if offered and you give yourself a rating of 1-5 based on how closely you identify with the statement. Does anyone know of anything like this currently in existence other than the gamer version of the Myers-Briggs personality types double-linked below?

https://www.highlevelgames.ca/blog/the-16-myers-briggs-personality-types-in-role-playing

https://www.16personalities.com/articles/might-or-magic-a-study-of-gamers-personality-types 

I'm writing out my thoughts on this now, as there is a multitude of ways of displaying the questions and wording them.

Thanks