Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mallet

Star Hero 6th Ed Character pack?

I posted this in another thread, but got no response, so I thought I'd try here. 

Was there ever a Character Pack released for Star Hero 6th Edition? If there was, I can't find it in the store. 

Does anyone know?

Ah, okay. That is what I feared. Too bad. 

Another question then for those of you more familiar with Hero Designer then I. 

HD can do both 5th and 6th edition characters. I am playing 6th edition. What would happen if I tried to load a 5th edition character pack item on to a 6th edition character? For example, 6th ed character wants to use a item from the 5th Edition alien wars character pack? Would a 5th edition character pack even load into the prefab tabs for a 6th edition character?

1 hour ago, mallet said:

Ah, okay. That is what I feared. Too bad. 

Another question then for those of you more familiar with Hero Designer then I. 

HD can do both 5th and 6th edition characters. I am playing 6th edition. What would happen if I tried to load a 5th edition character pack item on to a 6th edition character? For example, 6th ed character wants to use a item from the 5th Edition alien wars character pack? Would a 5th edition character pack even load into the prefab tabs for a 6th edition character?

I just got done doing a 6e Pulp HERO character with a mix of 5e and 6e HD files, so it doesn’t seem to matter. There may be small problems with the powers that have changed in 6e, but I’m dealing with a heroic campaign so there aren’t really many conflicts. It may make more of a difference in Star HERO, but you could probably build the offending items by hand if they don’t mesh.