Ultimate Vehicle

Michael Hopcroft

When I see Ultimate Vehicle at DunDraCon, I will be sorely torn. I wonder if I'll have enough money to buy it, but I will definitely WANT it.

What all kinds of vehicles are included in this book, anyway, for those who have seen in? Supercars? Fighter jets? Transforming piloted robots? Space battlestations? Submarines that a superteam can ride to their undersea base?

What all kinds of vehicles are included in this book, anyway, for those who have seen in? Supercars? Fighter jets? Transforming piloted robots? Space battlestations? Submarines that a superteam can ride to their undersea base?

Well, no one's really seen it yet except me and Andy, since it just shipped today. ;)

TUV contains about 50 sample vehicles -- ground, water, air, space, and mecha. They cover a wide variety of genres, time periods, and technological levels. There is a supercar, a fighter jet, a nuclear submarine, a couple of starships more than large enough to count as "battlestations" if you want, and a transforming mecha, among many others.

Sorry to hear you can't make it to DDC, Acroyear. Hope you feel better soon!

Originally posted by Steve Long

Sorry to hear you can't make it to DDC, Acroyear. Hope you feel better soon!

Thanks, Steve. I'm sure I'll be able to corner you next time you're visiting. I'm still trying to find someone else to pester you in my stead this time around, though ;) If someone pops a book in your face with re-papered end pages in a marble pattern, you'll know it's mine.

Looking forward to some TUV goodness. I have an idea for a Semi Truck mobile HQ....