A ghostly taxi and its driver -- was that in a module? I cannot find it now.

USAFguy

I'm running a Pulp Hero campaign aimed at transitioning to Golden Age Supers (WWII).  I recall seeing a write up in some module (some place, some where...) a long time ago, about a ghostly taxi and it's ghost taxi man.  They were both originally alive, but (I think) attacked by gangsters and killed/burned.  However the ghost taxi and its drive continue to haunt the city and frequently provide assistance to heroes.  Can anyone direct me to the module or product that had that write up?  

Thanks!

- Mark

It certainly sounds like you're talking about Bennie Meyer, aka "Ghost Cabbie," and his "Ghost Cab," from Golden Age Champions (2017). Their write-ups are on pp. 196-98.

Their origin is more-or-less what you remember, but Meyer was not killed and is not a "ghost" in the traditional sense. The nature of the Cab, though, is a subject of debate. ;)

Thanks Lord Liaden!  I'll check it out. That is DEFINITELY it.  Thanks!  Golden Age Champions is the target rule set/setting for the campaign.... but we're firmly in "Pulp Hero" right now.  Hadn't reviewed Golden Age Champions in a long time.  (Doing it now...)

Edited by USAFguy
I checked the recommendation and confirmed it was right.