Okay, D&D people, I have found it!

Duke Bushido

3 minutes ago, starblaze said:

Leona Huxley: Neutral Good, wants to be Chaotic Good but has been in a Lawful Good society for so long that it is hard to break free.

Edgar Friendly:  Chaotic Neutral, just wants to do whatever he wants and hates the repressive society that is as he puts it, "It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiener".

Chief George Earle: Lawful Neutral, servant to the Law and willing to use modern methods and procedure all the time.

• 2 months later...

I've always thought of Earl Hickey of My Name Is Earl, as being Chaotic Good.  He starts out as being Chaotic Neutral, committing petty crimes so he can get by and do whatever he wants--until, as depicted in the first episode, he wins a big lottery prize and gets hit by a car within about a minute.  Wanting to change his life, he makes a list of all the things he's done and resolves to make up for them, which leads to a lot of hilarious situations.  (They don't call it "situation comedy" for nothing, you know.)  While he stays within the law most of the time, he did on occasion go around it to accomplish a list item.  His Chaotic Good is the one defined on the T-shirt slogan--"Good Intentions, Questionable Methods."