Hunted Creatures

AnotherSkip

If I am building critters and I have two competing creatures would it be possible to have them as hunted/hunters for each other?

ie if there are superior steeds (Ember Steeds) and natural competitors (Blood Stags) then would it be worth it to make them hunted by each other?

what about animal world rivalries for living space and ecology niches?

Just my two cents, but I think anyone with the guts to play a rabbit character deserves a limitation to represent how many things want to eat it.

Onto the duel hunteds, though, I would have to agree that "Rivarly" sounds a bit better, so long as it can be tweaked for species. To have each "hunted" for each other makes it seem like they do nothing all day but track each other down. (Though I don't know about the animals mentioned, is this what they do?)

If, when you play these animals, they take actions that are tactically not to their best advantage...

"Steed! To battle!"

"Whinny!"

"No steed! Thataway! Where are you going! Don't chase off after that flea-bitten Blood Stag! To battle I say! Whoa steed! Whoa! WHOOOOOA!"

**WHAM!**

"When ah say Whoa! Ahhhhhh mean WOAH!"

...then they have every right to the disadvantage.