Question for the OG Champions players

tec-9-7

I think this will be something of a long-shot but I'll ask anyway.  I started playing Champions in junior high around 1981.  Around 87/88 the town I lived in hosted a small gaming convention.  I volunteered to run the Champions tournament.  The tourney module that was provided was a pretty interesting distopian future module - lighter on combat, but heavy on role-play/moral dilemma.  At the time, I didn't realize that it was normally a pretty shrewd idea to hang onto those modules, so I didn't.  Years later, I figured out that the module was a sequel to WotV.  I would really like to get hold of this module again.  I don't really care if it's a copy or a pdf - not looking for a collector piece - just would love to see it again for nostalgia sake.  If anyone is familiar with and has a copy that they would be willing to share, I'd be grateful.  PM's are welcome.

Dude, if you find a copy, let me know!  I heard about this thing when WotV hit the stands, and I have been looking for even proof of its existence ever since.  WotV will never again see the light of day (having provided several of the scans of older material that are in the store, I offered to do a pristine version of Wings, and was politely but firmly told this item will never exit again, period), so the only shot either of us has is a long shot.   :(