Champions/Hero System 6E

Khymeria

The group plays Champions but also other genres using the Hero System.  We are looking for strong roleplayers more than rules lawyers or system engineers. We play on Monday nights at 630 PST and have played together for a few years, use Discord for voice and for group chats and Roll 20 for maps and such. No experience necessary but please be a fan of comic books. We play Champions and Fantasy Hero so far, and while I am the GM and facilitator it is "our" game, not mine.

**Update** The spot has been filled. Thanks for the interest. All openings will be posted in the future.*****

Edited by Khymeria
Forgot some info

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/31/2023 at 9:27 AM, Gauntlet said:

Do you still have openings, I definitely would be interested. I am from the Sacramento Area in California, so I have no problem with PST.

My "table" is full, but if I have a player drop, which life happens and there are six players, so the chance is good. I will also keep you in mind if I decide to run another game. It is easier to deal with the same time zone. If I do run another game i will post it.