Using the dc heroes:the world at war sourcebook to model golden age marvel and non-marvel characters off of the dc characters featured in it

batguy

This is my question:how can I model the golden age marvel comics characters and golden age non-marvel comics characters off of the golden age dc comics characters who are featured in the dc heroes 2nd edition the world at war sourcebook?

4 hours ago, Doc Democracy said:

Go have a look at the Hero System Character archive.  There are hundreds of adaptations of DC and Marvel heroes, all modelled for HERO.  These might be useful straight up or they might need tweaking to work in your campaign.

Cool,man,I Should Use the DC HEROES:The world at war sourcebook to model the golden age marvel comics characters off of the golden age dc comics characters who appear in the book!

Thanks.

On 5/31/2023 at 11:09 PM, batguy said:

This is my question:how can I model the golden age marvel comics characters and golden age non-marvel comics characters off of the golden age dc comics characters who are featured in the dc heroes 2nd edition the world at war sourcebook?

There used to be FASERIP to Champions conversions… and I think there are FASERIP stats for the WWII marvel heroes online. I recall a Dragon Magazine supplement about it too.

• 3 weeks later...