How to Get Flash to Not Add Damage Based on STR

Gauntlet

In Hero Designer, if you are creating a Martial Attack that does Flash Damage it will add the STR to the Flash Damage (1d6 per 5 STR). Problem is that Martial Attacks that do a Flash effect do not allow STR to increase the damage. How would you get Hero Designer to not increase the Flash Damage Based on STR?

In Main6E, Martial Flash does not add STR to the flash damage.  Built to have 4 DCs, and it'll add your HTH DCs.

<MANEUVER DISPLAY="Martial Flash" DEFENSE="SPECIAL" DOESDAMAGE="Yes" DOESKNOCKBACK="No" 
            DOESBODY="No" DURATION="INSTANT" TARGET="DCV" USESEND="Yes" KILLING="No" ADDSTR="N" 
            ACTIVECOST="10" CATEGORY="Hand To Hand" OCV="-1" DCV="-1" BASECOST="4" PHASE="1/2" 
            DC="4" INPUTLABEL="Sense Group" OTHERINPUT="No" EFFECT="[FLASHDC]" 
            WEAPONEFFECT="[FLASHDC]">
            <EXAMPLE>Hearing</EXAMPLE>
            <EXAMPLE>Mental</EXAMPLE>
            <EXAMPLE>Radio</EXAMPLE>
            <EXAMPLE>Sight</EXAMPLE>
            <EXAMPLE>Smell/Taste</EXAMPLE>
            <EXAMPLE>Touch</EXAMPLE>
            <EXAMPLE>Unusual</EXAMPLE>
        </MANEUVER>

4 hours ago, Simon said:

If you're referring to the behavior of a Custom Maneuver when Flash damage is selected, I just pushed an update which should correct the issue.

Unfortunately I am not understanding what you are referring to. Below is the way I have created the maneuver:

image.png.2176d803459b7cd5ad60f4e438a16900.png

Now with that it should show as 4d6 Flash Damage but instead it is adding STR Damage (2d6 for 10 STR) to it and showing it as 6d6 Flash Damage.

• Dedeira (Eye Gouge):  1/2 Phase, -1 OCV, -1 DCV,  Flash 6d6, Sight Group

I did check the code and it is correct, showing as follows:

• <MANEUVER DISPLAY="Martial Flash" DEFENSE="SPECIAL" DOESDAMAGE="Yes" DOESKNOCKBACK="No" 
  •  DOESBODY="No" DURATION="INSTANT" TARGET="DCV" USESEND="Yes" KILLING="No" ADDSTR="N"

What am I missing?