Stoogejitsu Questions

I don't have the Aaron Allison martial arts book, and probably won't have it for a while. What I want to know are...

1: Is Curly 's fall upon the ground and spin in place while kicking repersentive in the art?

2: Is the First Game (as Stooge fans name the maneuver where someone like Moe blocks a punch with his fist and use the momentum to counterstrike the opponent) repersentive?

3: Curly 's power bost when he hears Pop Goes The Weasel? 

nyck nyck nyck. Like a stooge I posted this in the beginning in the wrong section. I fully expect to pick two soon...

1. No, though they do have Curly's Charge listed as a maneuver.

2. Not as such, though Bonk is listed as one and it'd be easy to alter it.

3. I'd have to go back and look at that, that seems to be more of a Talent then a full on Maneuver though. It's been a LONG time since I've seen any of the serials.

From "Silly Martial Arts" by Aaron Allston from Adventurer's Club #17, there were five maneuvers, plus one Advanced Maneuver:

• Bonk (basically a Martial Strike)
  • Curly's Charge (a full-move Martial Strike with additional velocity damage)
  • Ear Yank (Martial Grab)
  • Nose-Twist (Grab plus minor NND)
  • Slap (NND strike)
  • Eye-Poke (no-range Flash)

I'm assuming there's a later version of the martial "art" that you reference but if so I don't have it.

No. Just things you can spot in various Three Stooges shorts.

The spinning on the ground kick is what Curly does (without hurting anyone) when he forgets a line and gets frustrated.

The Fist Game (fan name) is when (usually) Moe sticks out his fist and dares someone to hit it, and Moe uses the momentum to strike the guy back.

The last one is defently based upon the short Punch Drunks (or something like that), where Curly goes wild when he hears Pop Goes The Weasel. Because it is a one off ability which only happens in one short (and any remakes of it), we can probably ignore it.