Noble Families of the Terran Empire

Steve

I've given it a bit of thought, but since my game setting is (mostly) in the Mon'dabi Federation it would have little effect on the goings-on, so I haven't done a whole lot with it. Mostly I've been trying to come up with a good candidate for the Terran ambassador to the Federation; at present I'm leaning toward using a member of the Saud family.

Re: Noble Families of the Terran Empire

Originally posted by Steve

I was wondering if anyone has come up with any interesting noble families or individuals for use in the Terran Empire setting. Have you ever played within this aspect of the Empire's power structure much, either as nobles or retainers to a noble family?

My pbem is just starting, couple of months now, PC's are not quite there yet.

But here is a couple

Adjudica’s full name is Adjudica Voss Deveraux. Her mother is Zephyria Margrave Deveraux, chairperson of Regent, Filliope & Decapilier, an Imperial bonded AI entity. Adjudica was tutored and has degrees in Computer science, Econmomics and Material Science. Adjudica is CEO of Digital Rote Inc, a provider of inventory management software.

Diabios Corsair seems to be well educated and matriculated on Minerva in the Imperial College. Degrees in Mechanical Engineering and Art History, his father knows a Senator, who pulled strings for his admission, Diabios made extra scratch as a male model for a designer, one Villia de’Amythest. He also was training to become a medical practioner, but bailed on that career in order to get a “doctorate in recreational therapy.†Diabios’ father owns a research group that studies Terraforming projects for the Imperial department of Colonization and Development. Very wealthy. Diabios is here on a “fact-finding†mission and “Ecological balance and similarity of multiple Biosphere, same orbit Terrestial Bodies.†Diabios figures he can milk this for about another three years before returning.

Can't give away to much