Still Working on a Brick-Specific Character Sheet

Supreme

So, I'm still working on a character sheet for bricks which would, among other things auto-generate a list of factoids about the brick's STR. He can deadlift X tons, benchpress .4x tons, his casual STR is Y, he has the STR of # men, etc. So what's holding me up is weight equivalents (i.e., 100kg is one man, 600kg is a large horse, etc.).

I've been doing hours of research into what different things weigh. I've also included things besides vehicles to add a little flavor (i.e., dinosaurs, whales, a space shuttle, etc.). These are also things we tend to wind up lifting in Champs games. But I'm rapidly running out of ideas, and my STR chart is not even complete (see attached). Last night I actually dug up the 5th Ed. STR chart and found that it wasn't complete either. But I need more ideas.

So, anyone know any websites, or have access to any weight specifications for various large objects. If you look at my attached "STR Facts" you'll see what weights I'm still missing.

Well, I think stuff like fighter jets, buses, and tanks might be more common than dinosaurs, but maybe not.

Truth be told, I can't think of a whole lot lifting that is too common. Usually it seems like brick strengths come in "hold this walling wall up" or something which is totally different. Maybe common tractors or construction equipment (bulldozers)? Steel girders? Telephone poles? Dumpsters (there's on in every allyway in comicbook world)?

Are highway overpass sections a uniform length for the most part? Or are they just all willy nilly? Either way maybe you can list "5 meteres of typical overpass section" if it's not too long.

More boats might work. 50' Yacht. Tugboat. Garbage Scow.

Maybe include stuff, too, like pianos and anvils...

I'm just trying to think of anything you see superheroes catch and hold over a baby's head and smile as they hand they their balloons they just lost... heh

Originally posted by Acroyear

Well, I think stuff like fighter jets, buses, and tanks might be more common than dinosaurs, but maybe not...

Well, in the real world, yes. In a super-hero game the term "common" can lose a little of its original meaning...

;)

Well, I've pretty much filled in all the lower-end values (100s of kg range). Now I need the higher end stuff; 100s of t and kt range. I'm all out of dinosaurs. Anyone know any weights of various naval ships? C'mon! I know half of you guys have been in the military.