Villain Team Help - The Graveyard Shift

winterhawk

I like some of your ideas Crimson Arrow. Especially IVAM and Carrion/Ghoul. Just to point out additional possibilities to those 2 would be Carrion/Ghoul having a multiform of a vulture or buzzard and IVAM could be a cyborg or android.

Is it ok if I take those 2 character ideas for possible use for my own game?

The Headless Hunter: A short powersuiter with a very lifelike suit, or a Short brick with false hight enhancements to make him look headless. He rides a chopper.

The Boogeyman (Or possibly the Ripper). A guy with a hodgepodge of powers; teleportation or invisibility when in darkness, clinging, regeneration, invisibility to hearing sense, etc; he's a mutant (or possibly some quasi-supernatural dude) who has made it a pleasure of killing. It's fun to taunt his victims.

Freakshow in the MC book is good too.

Terror: An empath who deals simply with the emotion of fear, with BOEV Entangles, Ego attacks, Mind Control (Flee), etc. Perhaps some nice mental illusions or images.

The Executioner: An Assassin or Mercenary Brick who primarily uses axes, nooses, etc.

I once used a character called Revenant who was an astral projector, and projected a ghost-like aspect of himself that he used to seek revenge.

Badger, thanks for giving some feedback. It's always nice to know if others are able to make use of my ideas. Please feel free to use any of my character suggestions.

I had considered IVAM possibly being some kind of robot, but thought that this might not be quite what Winterhawk wanted.

A vulture or buzzard form would work well. I went for a crow for the symbolism.

Hi, I had a couple of ideas for the list :

Corvus, aka "The Carrion King", - He's a tall skinny man dressed in a raggady cloak, a former professor of Zoology at the local college. His schtick is trained birds - of course, the scavenging kind, but he's a real loon... a series of deadly accidents claimed his family leaving him a few million in insurance money.

The cops "pinned" the deaths on him, and he protested his innocence all the way to the insane asylum. Yes, he really did kill em, and no, he never will believe it (or at least, half the time he won't believe it - Psychotic split personality.. one half a Mr. Hyde like villain indulging in all the excesses his sane side puritannically avoided, the other half convinced he is some sort of harbringer for death and avoiding people for fear of marking them for death. His sane side unmercifully hammers any inconveniant evidence of his wrongdoing into the grave, for if made self evident he would be crazy ALL the time..

bah, gotta work on the other one 'fore I let it go. Guess I just got the one.

-CraterMaker

I thought of two..........

Banshee: named after the wailing foreteller of death in Irish legend (possibly Scottish too but cant remember). A woman who was formerly a heavy metal or goth singer (hey we are going graveyard imagery.) who lost her voice or it mutated somehow. It would basically be another sonic-powered character (you may not want another one after Dirge). But I was thinking the 2 of them if they teamed together during the fight could hit the same object or hero with their sonic blast with especially bone-shattering results (literally). Her background would of course be of a heavy metal/goth singer. She also may have a connection with your Dirge character possibly a sister or wife or something. And it might make sense to make her Irish or Irish descent.

After mentioning Vutlures in my earlier post made me think of

Vulture: an all-purpose gadgeteer. Named after the scavenging bird. He would be a guy who "scavenged" scrap metal into a power armor. No particular ideas for weaponry and fighting abilties with the armor right now. Given name, some flight abiltiy would be appropriate for starters