New HTH attack rules

GroundPounder

Hmmm. Without some idea of what parts are causing you trouble, that's kind of difficult. Assuming you're talking about the Power Hand-To-Hand Attack, the rules for adding it to STR damage are identical to the rules for doing so in 4E; it's just that the Power itself is costed differently. Let's try two things:

1. I'll move this to the Discussion area, so other fans can respond and offer their insight.

2. Check the Rules FAQ, under "Determining Damage," which has some questions on this subject.

I've found the various rules on Adding Damage to be one of the more convoluted elements of 5E HERO System to sort through (apologies to Steve - magnificent as FREd is, nothing is perfect of course.)

I have gotten a lot of help out of the "Adding Damage" document created by our fellow board member Talon, which organizes and clarifies all the various rules admirably. I know that he won't mind my attaching it here: