powers from drugs/serums/Chemicals

Redmenace

I don't know whether you would count the Terrigen Mist, the mutagen which produces the bizarre spectrum of mutations in Marvel's Inhumans. It's not a "drug" as such, and the effects are essentially permanent, but it is a powerful substance which might be isolatable from a corpse.

Hmm... anyone remember whether Maximus the Mad died before the Inhumans moved to the Moon? If so, his body could be buried at Attilan's old site in the Himalayas.

Originally posted by Lord Liaden

I don't know whether you would count the Terrigen Mist, the mutagen which produces the bizarre spectrum of mutations in Marvel's Inhumans. It's not a "drug" as such, and the effects are essentially permanent, but it is a powerful substance which might be isolatable from a corpse.

Hmm... anyone remember whether Maximus the Mad died before the Inhumans moved to the Moon? If so, his body could be buried at Attilan's old site in the Himalayas.

Everything I can find seems to assume that Maximus is still alive. I remember an issue with him well after the Inhumans were on the moon, anyways.

D

Originally posted by Redmenace

Its not like Marvel to let death slow anyone down, its more like a refreshing power-nap..

Did Maximus have an ability? I can't remember any.

Probably. I think he was supposed to have died before they left, but then they made it some sort of suspended animation crypt thing....

RE: Powers. Some sort of undefined mental powers, I think. Maybe some "super inventor stuff". I was never clear whether he was mind controlling people with his brain, or with stuff, or with a combo of two.

Most of the Inhuman related marvel sites give him Mind Control abilities.

D

Originally posted by Lord Liaden

When Maximus had control of his faculties, he also wielded massive telepathic mind control. He didn't have much fine control in using it, but on more than one occasion he succeeded in turning almost all the populace of Attilan against the Royal Family.

It seems to be so.

http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/m/maximus.htm

D

Originally posted by Supreme Swamp Thing is essentially plant tissue animated by consuming the flesh of Alec Holland. While Swamp Thing is still running around, Holland's bones are relatively intact and buried in the Louisiana Bayou. Also Linda Holland, who worked on the formula with, was exhumed and it was found that she had the same chemical in her tissue. She didn't become a She-Thing for other reasons. [/b]

That's not quite it. Swamp Thing has Holland's memories, but he was created by mystical forces. The bio-restorative formula was just convenient, as many previous Plant Elementals had similar origins, sometimes involving no chemicals.

Besides, after the first time Swamp Thing grew a new body, he no longer had any traces of bio-restorative in his cells.

Patrick J McGraw

Originally posted by Volt

USAgent who used to be Super Patriot and Patriot. And Battlestar, formerly teamed with Super Patriot (who was acting as Captain America at the time) as Bucky.

Volt

Didn't USAgeng & Battlestar get their powers from the Power Broker/ Malus Treatment? I didn't think that the PB/M treatment required chemicals (although PB would hook his 'patients' on drugs to keep money coming into his pocket). If it does, then you can add the UCWF, D-Man, and Ms. Marvel II to the list.