1982 Character Sheets

Corven_Ren

I was wondering if I could find a link to the original 1982 Champions character sheets. I prefer them to the newer ones. I saw the outlines in the free section and downloaded them but was kind of disappointed with the quality of them. so if someone could help me out with that it would be great

Re: 1982 Character Sheets

Originally posted by Corven_Ren

I was wondering if I could find a link to the original 1982 Champions character sheets. I prefer them to the newer ones. I saw the outlines in the free section and downloaded them but was kind of disappointed with the quality of them. so if someone could help me out with that it would be great

Are you talking about the complete sheets as opposed to just the character poses?

Thank you so much lemming one more thing I have some of the other sheets but am missing 2 of the other sheets. I need the big brick looking guy and the flying female,the one who's top hand is open and other one is in a fist sorta a superman flying pose if you could post those I would appreciate it very much

Originally posted by Corven_Ren

Thank you so much lemming one more thing I have some of the other sheets but am missing 2 of the other sheets. I need the big brick looking guy and the flying female,the one who's top hand is open and other one is in a fist sorta a superman flying pose if you could post those I would appreciate it very much

Those would actually take work right now. I'll put it in the que though.

Thank you again Lemming for being so helpful. Post them for me at your leisure. I reall appreciate it. My situation for gaming supplies and for people to game with really sucks. I live in a very small town. (One stop light and almost the whole town is closed down my 6 p.m.) So as I've said multiple time Thank you very much