fun with heroes or villians, a comedy

animemun001

ok I know at least every GM and player has done it. So now you get to write them down for the world to see. Creating comical versions of your favorite heroes or villians to 'just get the gears going' so whatever concept you've done just post the character here and let your fellow rpers have a few chuckles.

Re: fun with heroes or villians, a comedy

Here's Hulk Smash!, a huge, green, constantly-screaming private detective. I made him for a pulp game.

(Also, I made him a while ago with HTML Hero, thus the zipped file. Not allowed to upload HTML files for whatever reason.)

not one of mine, but it was done by a friend in a not so super game, and I just thought it was so funny 3 years ago that it deserved to be first on any character i write on this board.

Wonderbra Woman

Str: 30 [20pt]

Dex: 18 [24pt]

Con: 30 [40pt]

Body: 15 [10pt]

Int: 10

Ego: 12 [4pt]

Pre: 30 [20pt]

Com: 30 [10pt]

PD: 6

ED: 6

REC: 12

SPD: 3 [rounded up]

END: 60

Stun: 45

Skills

Combat Levels: +6 Hand to Hand [30pt]

Seduction 16- [5pt]

conversation 16- [5pt]

oratory 16-[5pt]

Streetwise 16-[5pt]

Powers

Near-Invulnerability(Damage Resistance 6rPD) [2pt]

[only against frontal attacks -1/4]

Charming Presence( +20 presence) (2END)[10pt]

[only works against men -1/2, costs endurance -1/2]

SuperRunning: +12" running(total: 18"), 2END 5"[10pt]

[side effect: 12d6 stun damage -1, 2x endurance cost -1/2]

Disadvantages

Hunted: ex-Boyfriends 8- [+5]

DF: Sexy Woman [+5]

5d6 unluck [+25]

Public Identity [+10]

reputation(ex-stripper) 8- [+5]

Character Points: 150

Disadvantages: 50

Here's Hulk Smash!, a huge, green, constantly-screaming private detective. I made him for a pulp game.

(Also, I made him a while ago with HTML Hero, thus the zipped file. Not allowed to upload HTML files for whatever reason.)

interesting character ^_^

Almost every "non-published" character in my current NeoChampions Campaign is either a direct conversion, a one-off, or a parody of an existing comic book and/or superhero character.

Take the membership of the Justice Battalion, the official superteam based out of Cincinnati Ohio's Union Terminal. Linkage!

• Mega = Supergirl (more or less straight conversion)
  • Victory = Wonder Woman (parody)
  • Gargantujuan = Apache Chief (one off, name lifted from "The Crossovers")
  • Power Twins = Gamid and Gavid of "Crux" (from Crossgen) with a name suggestive of the Wonder Twins
  • Khan = Krypto (one-off, he's a dauschund and hence the name is a play on Khan's brand hot dogs...)
  • Swish = Flash (conversion but at a lower power level)
  • Djinni = Machine Man (one-off)
  • Hydroman = Actually a semi-straight conversion of Man O' War from the "Freedom Force" game minus the electrical powers and with more "brick", name is a direct play on Aquaman
  • Shayara = Zatana (one-off)
  • Hyperion = the campaign Superman/Captain Marvel one-off
  • Baethan Electrum = Booster Gold, as a woman, with BG's original power set (including desolidification and missile reflection)
  • Flying Squirrel = Batman (parody)
  • Goshawk = name is that of a previous HERO character (of VOICE) but is played as the team Hawkman
  • Rubbermaid = Elongated Man (a serious conversion, and thus a parody :D )
  • The Librarian = long-standing NPC, a personal creation that was simply too well suited for the team
  • Strand = another personal creation, based on a sidebar picture in Classic Enemies
  • Mayday = based loosely on the character "Lifeline" from "The Mutant Files" for 4th Edition

Re: fun with heroes or villians, a comedyHere's Reducto, from Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law.ReductoPlayer:

Val Char Cost
10 STR 0
23 DEX 39
13 CON 6
8 BODY -4
18 INT 8
14 EGO 8
5 PRE -5
4 COM -3
5 PD 3
5 ED 2
8 SPD 47
10 REC 10
30 END 2
25 STUN 5
6"RUN02"SWIM02"LEAP0Characteristics Cost: 118
Cost Power END
55 Shrink Ray: Shrinking (0.0627 m tall, 0.003 kg mass, -10 PER Rolls to perceive character, +10 DCV, takes +15" KB), Ranged (+1/2), Usable As Attack (+1) (125 Active Points); OAF: Shrink Raygun (-1), Beam (-1/4)* 12
13 Battery Pack: Endurance Reserve (40 END, 10 REC) Reserve: (14 Active Points); OIF (-1/2) 0
22 Fun-Sized: Shrinking (1.0033 m tall, 12.4738 kg mass, -2 PER Rolls to perceive character, +2 DCV, takes +3" KB), Inherent (+1/4), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Persistent (+1/2) (22 Active Points) 0
5 "Back off! I have a Shrink Ray!": +10 PRE (10 Active Points); Limited Power: Offense Only (-1)
Powers Cost: 95
Cost Skill
4 +2 with Shrink Ray
3 Acting 10-
3 Oratory 10-
3 Persuasion 10-
3 Bureaucratics 10-
3 Conversation 10-
3 Seduction 10-
3 Deduction 13-
3 Defense Maneuver I
9 Fast Draw 17-
3 High Society 10-
3 KS: Civil law 13-
3 KS: Civil attorneys 13-
3 PS: Lawyer 13-
3 SS: Physics 13-
3 Inventor 13-
15 +3 with all PRE-based Skills except Seduction*
Skills Cost: 70
Cost Talent
3 Lightsleep
Talents Cost: 3
Val Disadvantages
20 Psychological Limitation: Paranoid (Very Common, Strong)*
0 Psychological Limitation: Sensitive about his height, his skill as an attorney, and just about everything else (Common, Strong)
20 Psychological Limitation: Fears losing Shrink Ray (Common, Total)
5 Rivalry: Professional (Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law; Rival is As Powerful; Seek to Outdo, Embarrass, or Humiliate Rival; Rival Aware of Rivalry)
10 Distinctive Features: Three-foot-tall green-skinned attorney (Concealable; Noticed and Recognizable; Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses)
5 Reputation: Supervillian turned civil litigator, 8-
25 DNPC: Current client 14- (Incompetent)*
Disadvantage Points: 85

Base Points: 200Experience Required: 1Total Experience Available: 1Experience Unspent: 0Total Character Cost: 286

Height: 4' Hair: None
Weight: 75 lbs Eyes: Black
Appearance: Reducto is about 4' tall, with green skin and an unnaturally bulbous alien-looking head complete with pointy ears. He is never without his Shrink Ray; it's the first thing he puts on after a shower.Personality: Quote:"Back off! I have a Shrink Ray! I'll make you Fun Size!"Background: Reducto once sorta terrorized the world as a supervillain who used a Shrink Ray to commit crimes. However, he gave up the supervillain racket some time ago, and now earns an honest living (mostly) as a civil trial attorney.Powers/Tactics: Reducto has only one tactic: the Shrink Ray. He uses the Shrink Ray for anything: to humiliate enemies, to get a discount in the Court cafeteria ("Child size"), and so on.Campaign Use: