911---I need help spending XP

JmOz

Okay, I have a problem:

I have 2 xp, what to do with it.

I thought of adding to my MP (62 points with the good old OIF) this power

2u Bola Arrow: Entangle 4d6 DEF 6, Immune to Normal attacks (+1/4), 6 charges, beam, etc...

Then I thought of pumping up his Intimidation to a full skill

Then I thought about improving his motorcycle

I thought of expanding my Martial Arts to include another weapon type (Small Arms), and adding another Pistol to my MP (already carry one)

I also have considered banking it

Re: 911---I need help spending XP

Chuck has a good point there -- if you're not sure what you should do, don't do it. ;)

OTOH I usually like to base my XP expenditures on what's been going on, especially in what area the character has been weakest. For instance, if my character's been missing a lot of Attack Rolls, a Combat Skill Level seems fitting (he's improving his aim with in-the-field practice). If he's been hit a lot, maybe some PD and/or ED would be good -- or if he's been injured a few times, maybe I can get him some more BODY (the hits are making him tougher). If he's been hit with a lot of PRE attacks, maybe some more PRE would be the ticket (he's getting used to it, and building up his confidence level). And so forth.

And so if your character has been having trouble because he doesn't have something like the bola arrow, you could go for that. If he's used his pistol a few times and been thinking about how to use his archery tricks with it, go with the Weapon Element (pistol -- not Small Arms). If he's tried using his Intimidation Familiarity a lot and failing -- especially with rolls of 9-11, up to his PRE Roll -- then going to a full Skill would be appropriate.