Need Turakian Age info...

Yamo

Greetings.

I've kind of dropped out of the habit of using HERO System for my fantasy campaigns, but I love a good setting.

So my question for those in the know is this: How much of TA could be considered "crunch?" 10%? 20% What?

I like how the book sounds, but more HERO rules bits I don't need.

Thanks.

Re: Need Turakian Age info...

I like Turakian Age a lot. It is a nicely detailed fantasy setting with a lot of depth, and does a good job of tying many of the options presented in FH together.

I would also suggest as another option to take a look at Killer Shrike's stuff (http://www.killershrike.com/), as well as our own setting (http://www.narosia.com). I think that will give you a lot of fuel.

Guest joen00b

Re: Need Turakian Age info...

I lost the Beta version due to a virus over the weekend, waiting for payday to replace it with the real thing. Many of the beta books are niche, I'll peruse them and look for typos as I read them, but rarely get a chance to incorporate them into the game. Turakian Age was one I was getting ready to incorporate full on.

Great source book!