Longest Running Thread EVER

Re: Longest Running Thread EVER

And yes, I'm back from my 'surprise' trip to see Seanaci. Three things I learned from this trip...

• I made the right decision in taking the trip.
  • I no longer trust the Weather Channel.
  • My bare hand makes a better snow scraper than the cheap-arse thing the rental place provided.

And yes, I won't kiss-and-tell, so there! :tonguewav

And yes, I'm back from my 'surprise' trip to see Seanaci. Three things I learned from this trip...

• My bare hand makes a better snow scraper than the cheap-arse thing the rental place provided.

I'll just have to use my imagination then. :D

First off... Moving sucks. Worse if you live with a packrat like my wife. We've moved a total of 5 times in the last 3 years. It's crap.

Second... I totally need to fix my garage door and have no idea how. What was wrong with yours?

I'm more of a packrat than my wife, but I'm paring down much debris. Well aware of how much suckage moving will be. Moving 1000 miles will be an experience.

The Garage door had a bad rail so several rollers broke down, then a cable snapped and the door nearly fell apart. The guy who came out said it could be fixed which was true. We put it back together in the doorway, inserting new rollers. Then opened it up, attached new cables, did some adjustments and voila! (Oh, there was also straightening out the railing on one side)

Talked with Jenn. She's loving the sanctuary. Tomorrow she gets trained on the tour vans, shouldn't be difficult. She gets to take the person in charge of the welcome center on a tour Thursday. She's nervous.

I'll just have to use my imagination then. :D

Hehehe...of course you will.

And to those who dont' already know, there are no pictures...I apologise...but, do not fret, you will have pictures by the first week of June as Doc is coming to see me over Memorial Day weekend. :)

In response to Doc's bullets:

• Yes you did make the right choice
  • You can never trust the weather channel... Next time, remember a jacket. :winkgrin:
  • You silly goof, the cheap snow scraper would have done more good and your hands wouldn't have been cold all day

And like Doc, I do not kiss and tell either. :winkgrin: Though, if offered enough money I might kiss and tell. :winkgrin::eg:

Guest Skaramine

This in concert with the you helping Saci with touching herself - the bare hand making a better scraper - makes me think wicked and painful things...

fap fap fap.

Guest Skaramine

I'm more of a packrat than my wife, but I'm paring down much debris. Well aware of how much suckage moving will be. Moving 1000 miles will be an experience.

The Garage door had a bad rail so several rollers broke down, then a cable snapped and the door nearly fell apart. The guy who came out said it could be fixed which was true. We put it back together in the doorway, inserting new rollers. Then opened it up, attached new cables, did some adjustments and voila! (Oh, there was also straightening out the railing on one side)

Talked with Jenn. She's loving the sanctuary. Tomorrow she gets trained on the tour vans, shouldn't be difficult. She gets to take the person in charge of the welcome center on a tour Thursday. She's nervous.

You've hit the nail on the head as to why I dread moving.

Although, I could always build a ramp for the bulldozer...

Guest Skaramine

• You silly goof, the cheap snow scraper would have done more good and your hands wouldn't have been cold all day

Silly rabbit... it's all the better excuse for him to warm up his hands in imaginative ways... :eg:

Guest Skaramine

Ok...I'm running away now...too much testosterone in here...:winkgrin:

Oh...and why is Doc the only one getting out the money to pay enough for me to kiss and tell? :winkgrin:

Because I honor your and Ken's relationship.

And I'm waiting for Ken to brag. :eg: