Lord Mhoram

Hawksmoor

Re: Lord Mhoram

In what?

I assume either my sigline or my timeline.

No I don't. And I don't mention the Marvel games either.I have a smattering of MEGS DC stuff- All the legion books, the perfect bound sourcebooks for Bats, Superman, GLC, and a number of modules....

I make a distiction between original SHRP and licenced. I don't bother with the licenced, mostly because I will never use the stuff in it. I don't run in that universe, and I won't ever use the characters in my games. I considerer Liscenced SHRP to be an adjuct to the comics they are liscenced from, rather than as stand alone Role playing games.

So even though I get all of the M&M I'll skip the Nocturnals. I have all of GURPS supers, I skip Hellboy. I have all of V&V so I skip DNAgents (well actually I have that one, my wife was a fan of the comic).

It's also a collector thing. I can draw the line there and say "I do not get licenced SHRP" and not worry about having to track down all that stuff.... getting all that I have is expensive enough. When I start collecting things, I can get a little obsessive compulsive about it. One of the reasons I stayed far away from M:tG for so long.

:)

Oh and Hawksmoor, love your avatar, and location.

One of the coolest moments for Blackcat (who I have as my avatar) was when in the course or play (very near the end of the campaign), I pulled out my KK coversion from 1st ed Legion books and the DC to HERO conversion in adventurers club, and realising that Cat was Val's equal.

Blackcat was the equal of Val Armour, the Karate Kid? I use past tense because I stopped collecting comics three years ago and at that time KK was still dead.

Does she have the +10 levels in HtH as well?

Hawksmoor

-And you were right about the sig...and that is a interesting line you draw on licensing.

Blackcat was the equal of Val Armour, the Karate Kid? I use past tense because I stopped collecting comics three years ago and at that time KK was still dead.

Does she have the +10 levels in HtH as well?

Hawksmoor

-And you were right about the sig...and that is a interesting line you draw on licensing.

Yeah. Her damage was about the same. Her CV was pretty close- higher raw dex, fewer levels; and she had better defences. And it was the prereboot KK, the classic white and yellow with the high collar version out of the mid eighties.

Yeah. Her damage was about the same. Her CV was pretty close- higher raw dex' date=' fewer levels; and she had better defences. And it was the prereboot KK, the classic white and yellow with the high collar version out of the mid eighties.[/quote']

I loved that costume and was so, so disappointed when the movie Karate Kid was about some brat in highschool.

I loved that costume and was so' date=' so disappointed when the movie Karate Kid was about some brat in highschool.[/quote']

Yeah. The first stuff I got for Freedom Force was the "alpha male with collar" frame, and the KK and clasic yellow Iron Fist skins.

I love me my comic book martial artists. With Way of the Rat, Iron Fist and Richard Dragon out now, I am in heaven that way. :-)

Yeah. The first stuff I got for Freedom Force was the "alpha male with collar" frame, and the KK and clasic yellow Iron Fist skins.

I love me my comic book martial artists. With Way of the Rat, Iron Fist and Richard Dragon out now, I am in heaven that way. :-)

There's a Richard Dragon out? I always wanted to see a write up for him.